Cantor Fitzgerald Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cantor Fitzgerald (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I want to echo the words of the last interview reviewer who could not believe how rude and unprofessional this group is ... even HR. Obviously your time means nothing and their time is far more important! I had the exact same experience every single time I interviewed on site or had follow calls remotely. I always had to wait at least an hour! Meanwhile other firms I was interviewing with bent over backwards to be courteous and respectful of my time.

Interview Questions

• How do you counter "I am not impressed" when you have answered the interviewer's question? Yep - slid back in his chair, arms crossed over expansive waist ... I am told "I am not impressed" !!   2 Answers

If I was treated this badly before I started .... uhm .. I doubt it gets better. Big egos, unfounded arrogance and self importance, underhanded ... promised X but weeks late when offer letter came in .... very different terms! I had other offers to! Stay away!