Capco ATP Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.8

320 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed in person on campus. Then was offered the opportunity to go to their super day. Meeting minute note taking interview, followed by a rapid fire challenge (asking random questions looking for your thought process) and a case study challenge. Different that many super days. Goal is to stand out in a team setting in front of other people. Lots of associates around, and everyone was very nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

ATP Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a behavioral interview; invited to a superday the day after. Overall interview was very quirky; not too easy but not too hard either. I was placed with 25-30 other candidates for the superday.

ATP Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

Very good interview experience; however, not easy! The first person that interviewed me was great and honest. Then we had a day of interviews that included a case, speed round, beautiful office!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

So I applied through my university and was notified that I was selected to interview with Capco. I was away from my school so I had a phone interview with a rep from Capco. They basically asked me to run through my resume and the standard behavioral questions. It was pretty easy on honestly a low-key casual conversation. About two days after the phone interview I was notified that I was invited to New York for the second and final round.

They pay for accommodations (you're given a budget) if you are coming from outside the NY region. I arrived early for the interview and was just waiting in a room with some other. They divided us in groups that we traveled with for the rest of the day. Part 1 was a rapid fire round with three consultants and they just asked questions to see how you operate under pressure. Keep your cool and you'll do fine. Round two we watched a video and had to take notes on the video that we watched. I thought that this was the hardest part as the people talked fast and you are not given anywhere near enough time to write down notes (the point of it all). Part three was a group case study. I had a good group and we worked well together. Note, they watched as my group and I were discussing so be sure to "act". Overall what I expected and a well run day. I just interviewed two days ago and we were told that we would hear the following week.

Interview Questions

• -Newest Capco office location
      -Number of total Capco employees
      -Number of windows in the building
      -Number of people riding the subway in NYC at 6:30 PM
      -Number of credit cards in the world   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Overall process took around 5 weeks. Was referred to Capco. Head recruiter for Associate Talent Program (ATP) reached out and asked for a video interview to be sent in. Next, had a behavioral phone interview and was sent an invitation to the Assessment Center Day (ACD) a few minutes after.

ACD is held in their stunning downtown NYC office. Consisted of a meeting minutes exercise, rapid fire questions, and group case. Overall, the process went smoothly and the Capco employees I encountered were very nice and helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The first round was carried out on my school's campus, and it seemed they were determining if you had experience in the financial world or with case presentations.

The second round was in their HQ in NYC. The first part of it was watching a video of a meeting (they had British accents so it made it harder to understand them) and you had 18 mins to take down minutes of it. The second part was the individual questioning. I spent 7-8 minutes each with a 3 associates and while the first minute or two were introductory questions, the rest of the time was brain teaser questions. The third part was a group case, where you were given a case and worked with your group for 25 minutes to put together the presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Fun, fast-paced assessment day NYC (final round). Had a combo on a group case, note-taking exercise from watching a video, and a rapid-fire round of personal questions and brain teasers. I applied through a career fair. Fairly easy process to get to final round. Assessment day was definitely not easy; however, it was very positive. NOTE: during the group case, don't talk over each other! It's also the most heavily weighted part of the interview process, according to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a vegetable, which one would you be?   Answer Question
    • How many people are on the subway at 6:30pm in NYC on Thursday?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco in October 2017.

Interview

Had to complete a video answer questions about myself and the industry. After that was invited to do a phone interview with a hiring manager. The phone interview was solely behavioral, after that they said they would've invited to super day at their headquarters.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was a standard behavioral interview. The man asked relatively benign questions and walked through my resume out loud. He assured me that not having a strictly financial background would not necessarily a deal breaker. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a challenge as a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Go in for their version of a superday at the office. go through 3 rounds of simulations. one is a note taking exercise, a speed round of silly questions that in no way can possibly inform the interviewer of the candidates skills/fit/etc, last is a group case.

Interview Questions

• how many windows are in this building   1 Answer