Capco Capco Associate Talent Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Capco Associate Talent Programmer

Capco Capco Associate Talent Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online. 2 days after initially applying I received an email inviting me to do a video interview. Within the interview I was asked 4 questions all relatively straight forward. Within a week and a half I was invited to an assessment centre.

Assessment centre consisted of 3 assessed parts. Numerical and verbal reasoning test, quick-fire interview rounds and a group case study. There was also an opportunity to chat to a recent graduate on the ATP programme. 2 days after the assessment centre I received an email that they were no longer proceeding with my application.

Interview Questions

• How many piano tuners are there in London?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I completed an online interview and was called in for the assessment evening at the London office. The online interview was very easy. The assessment day was a bit more intense however it was a different experience since it consisted of 3 stages; speed interviews, maths and english test, and a case study. I personally messed up during the case study because the room was very small and we were 6 in total. There was not enough space for everyone to be on one side (the table was in the middle and because there was only one set of case study question (10+ pages) everyone had to move to either side of the room which made it very hard to work and to read the case) and to contribute effectively. They only give 1 set of the case study for 6 people. You have 20 minutes to work together and 5 minutes to present.
    It was also my first assessment centre so I was a bit shocked when the others jumped on the case study and tried to lead the group and to impress the assessors in a way which was very obvious.
    And considering my feedback was that I was relaxed during the case study- Try to be very very active during the case study to secure an interview..
    The speed interviews were actually quite exiting since you have to think on the spot and have the chance to just be yourself.
    The tests were easy, just make sure you try to finish them on time since the amount given to complete them are 12 minutes which is challenging but not impossible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, answered three questions - "What is your reason for applying to Capco?", "What attracts you to the field of Consulting?", "In the current Financial Service Climate, what do you think Capco should be concentrating on?".

Was invited to do a video interview, another three questions; "Why are you applying to Capco? What do you think the role of an Associate involves?", "Tell us about a complex group problem, what would you team members say about you" and "What do you think is the future in the Financial Service.."(Or something like that. 30 sec to prepare, 60 sec to answer.

Good and quick communication, no hard questions.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a complex group problem, what would you team members say about you?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

I got invited to the Associate Talent Programme Assessment Centre.

Three Steps

1. A small individual Task

2. 5 x 5 min quick fire interview

3. Group Project.

Nothing too hard and really helps you to get a feel and idea of the people, the job and the company.