Capco Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

Very unorganized. Recruiters were all over the place and they were not ready for me when I had arrived. They are not mindful of your time so be prepared to stay longer than expected.

Interview Questions

Capco Response

Jul 28, 2020 – HR

Liebe Bewerberin, lieber Bewerber, zunächst einmal möchten wir uns für Dein Feedback bedanken. Es tut uns leid, dass sich der Prozess Deiner Bewerbung so lange hingezogen hat. Umso mehr bedauern wir, dass du dann auch noch den Eindruck hattest, dass wir nicht gut vorbereitet waren. Gerne wären wir an weiteren Details zu Deiner Erfahrung interessiert, um in Zukunft sicherzustellen, dass so etwas nicht noch einmal vorkommt. Wenn Du damit einverstanden bist, freuen wir uns über eine kurze Rückmeldung per E-Mail an Andreas.Doppler@capco.com und melde uns dann dann gerne bei Dir für ein persönliches Gespräch. Viele Grüße Dein HR-Team

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

It was very long, didn’t hear back for about 6 month’s times span and then i finally heard back. Even after that, i had to wait but i received an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview with a few behavioral questions, and subsequently, the recruiter invited me to an on-site superday. Unfortunately, the superday ended up being cancelled due to an unknown reason.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capco (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with a Senior Consultant, 3 in office interviews on a friday morning with a Principal Consultant, Managing Principal, and Partner. Mostly behavioral/culture fit interviews and one case interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly behavioral   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

Went through 4 levels of interview with final one in NY. Assessment Center day. All interviewers were very nice. Interview includes Case Study and rapid fire sessions. It also included a risk and issues identification session.

Interview Questions

• Case Study, Rapid fire questions that see how you think on your feet.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

3 round interview: One call with the recruiter/screener, another with a PM/Sr. Consultant, a final round interview which consists of meeting 3 Sr. Managers and above including one partner.

*** I want to add here, I had a negative experience with the process. I followed up with the recruiter by email and phone and never heard back on the results. My time was not respected in this case, and definitely not pleased with the follow-up process. As of now, I've heard nothing back on the results of my interview with no expectation of turnaround time.**

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Agile Project Management ?
      What would be your ideal client?
      How do you deal with abrupt changes?   Answer Question

Nov 8, 2018 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, although we are disappointed to read your comments. Creating a positive candidate experience is extremely important to us and we set the bar high for our recruitment team at Capco. Based on your comments, we would like to review the circumstances behind your experience to ensure that this situation is not repeated for other candidates. In order to do this, it would be helpful to understand the location of your interview – if you are willing to share this, please reach out to our Global HR Director, David Heffernan - David.Heffernan@capco.com.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. First interview was a call with HR. After that, there were a couple calls with more senior managers and an in person sit down. If you have good work experience, you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Only behavioural and past experience questions. Not difficult at all if you are comfortable explaining your past work history   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

Applied in Feb then again for a similar role in Mar. Didnt hear back from HR till middle of April and took a few weeks to setup a HR phone screening. Was moved onto next round to speak with a Manager, with several weeks passing in between, and then asked to come in for one 30 min interview. It was strange to have me come in for one 30 min interview and overall it was a less than positive experience: I did most of the talking, not able to ask questions, and rushed out after 31 minutes. It left a sour taste in my mouth and HR was never heard from ever again.

Interview Questions

Capco Response

Jun 19, 2018 – HR

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review, however we are disappointed by your feedback. We set ourselves very high standards in our recruitment process and use all feedback to continually enhance the process and improve the experience. We are always mindful of a candidate’s time and input into the process, and we try to keep the process as short as possible (with an average time to hire of 32 days in total). The speed of process must always be balanced with ensuring we have the right information to assess a candidate, so that anyone hired into the firm is set up for success. We recognize that it’s also important that candidate’s have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Capco during the recruitment process – by meeting different people for example. From your comments, it seems that on this occasion our usual high standards were not met and we apologize for this. We will conduct a full internal investigation and speak with the relevant team members to ensure that this situation is not repeated. If you would like to discuss your application further, please reach out to our Recruitment Manager, Joanne Lee.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

A 3rd Party Recruiter reached out to me for a Consultant position. She did not seem very knowledgeable about the role I as I had to explain quite a bit of concepts to her.

Interview Questions

• Her questions were very general except for when she was reading the requisition. She seemed to be hedge over the relocation point which she should have known .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and went though two different phone interviews before an in-person interview with more senior folks in their office. Was very impressed with everyone involved and the process felt very professional.