Capco Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.3

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

3 rounds of interviewers: 1) Recruiter, 2) Design Lead, 3) Team Lead

The process took approximately 2-2.5 from initial application submission.

Overall, everyone was extremely friendly and offered personal insights from their experience to my questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in transitioning from the "creative" to "consulting" world?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite elaborate. I went through three different higher ups, which were two Principal Consultants (two levels above Consultant, which is what I was interviewed for) and one Senior Consultant. I went through someone who would be my direct manager for more of a technical interview on design, and then two managers who tried to gauge my thinking and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your design thinking thought process.   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call and then face to face interview was arranged. First with HR person and very generic, easy and straight forward questions. Unfortunately no offer made and even though they admittedly said it was good interview from my end but even didn't get offer or hear anything. Poor communication and they should improve the process as well as professionalism.