Capco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capco (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Don't waste your time.

Two rounds of interview.
    first is technical and then managerial(this is actually very easy)

First round may take at least 10min and then you waiting at least for 3-4 hours for next round.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

This is a group interview. I applied for this position in Hong Kong. The HR told me this is a four-month contract on the phone while when I asked for more information in the interview, one of the HR staff seemed to avoid to answer it while it seems that other candidates did not know the period of the contract.

The interview was divided into three parts - an aptitude test, a group interview, and an individual interview. Everything was fine. The interviewers were nice and I think the problems were not related to them.

While I was contacted 2 weeks later that they want to put me in another division. I told the HR that I needed to attend one of my important relatives' funeral. The HR told me that this would be treated as rejecting the opportunity. I had no choice and I didn't attend the second round interview.

I was really upset and I think the major problem was the HR rather than the interviewers.

Interview Questions

Capco Response

Sep 20, 2017 – HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, although we are extremely disappointed to hear about your experience.

Creating a positive experience for all candidates throughout the... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. Phone interview first, then meet with HR and Senior Consultants, follow by partner's interview. All standard and straight forward questions. Case study is very simple. Mostly to see your logically thinking skill and project management skill.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capco (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2017.

Interview

Assessment day, consist of 3 stages.
    Basic introductory stuff about what the company does.

First stage: Individual interview.
    - basic stuff
    - self introduction
    - in englsih
    - why CAPCO
    - strengths and weaknesses

Second stage - group interview
    - group discussion on a given topic
    - in english

Third stage:
    - aptitude test
    - maths + english + compliance related question
    - 25 questions in ttaol

Senior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

telephonic round. first general form fill up and all then
    test of html, html5 java script , Jquery, angular js, css, css3.
    some extra project related que. Domain ques.
    hr round in last.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

4 Rounds:
    1st round was HR screening over phone
    2nd round was 2 1:1 interviews with a principal consultant and someone from HR. Basic interview talking about what I did and why I want to work there.
    3rd round was Case Study. 20 min to prepare then present to Principal Consultant. (Explain what you would hope to accomplish in the first 4 weeks of coming on in a PMO role.)
    4th Round is meeting with a partner. Pretty basic questions and just linking what I've done to what I will be doing and why I want to work there.

Offer made 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you would hope to accomplish in the first 4 weeks of coming on in a PMO role.   Answer Question

KYC Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview
    1. Written (basically can get 90% of the marks)
    2. Group In (some interesting question, usually head of the department will be the interviewer)
    3. Individual In (2-3 years experience Senior)

Interview Questions

• How will our society be changed if we can insert chips into our brain for data searching or memory?   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2017.

Interview

There are 3 tasks in the assessment center.
    The first one was a written test with some AML questions. The second one was an interview with hr. The last one was a group discussion asking 2-3 questions not relating to the job nature. Candidates are free to express their opinions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Process was very smooth and quicker. Best thing was at end of interview they gave instant feedback. It was gr8 experience, as never had given any interview like that where feedback was provided instant.

Interview Questions

• Related to Project Management and Past experience and giving different situations and how would I resolve the same.As I was to move from Delhi, hence was difficult to decide upon.   1 Answer

Learning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

I had three interviews in one day. The first with HR to vet me, the next with the EU Learning Lead, and the last with the Global Head of HR. The interviews were approximately an hour each and they asked competency and skills based questions. I was successful and able to start the next day.