Capco Talent Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Talent Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

Talent Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

The initial video interview (after the application) was a series of 4 short questions where you were given a certain time-frame to prepare before delivering your answer. Most were fairly straightforward around competencies, however there was one that threw me a little which was 'Describe what an investment bank does'.

The assessment centre was an enjoyable experience overall. There was a Q&A session with some current associates, a quick fire interview round (where you have to think on your feet as you have little to no time to think about your answer), an individual written test of your numerical/literacy skills (which wasn't too hard in comparison to other companies) and finally a group case study and presentation.

I heard back really quickly after the assessment centre (early the next morning) which was good, but getting booked in for the final stage interview was a little more tricky as it was around Christmas - the human resources team are friendly and helpful though and did their best to accommodate my preferences.

The final interview was again a great experience. Half an hour was with a consultant, and another half with one of their recruiters. Both were really friendly and made me feel at ease - questions were mostly about my motivations for Capco, consulting and the financial industry. I didn't hear back for about 2.5 weeks after the interview. They phone you to let you know which is a nice touch as they give you feedback - mine was a lack of knowledge/clear motivation for working specifically in the financial industry so I would definitely recommend brushing up on your ideas/knowledge beforehand so you can confidently discuss this - perhaps brining in recent developments in the sector.

Interview Questions

• What are the key skills needed by a consultant and how have you demonstrated these?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Talent Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

3 stages: video interview, assessment centre, and final interview.

The assessment centre was a pleasant experience. It involved speed interviews, an easy English and math test, and a case study.

The final interview stage consists of two interviews: one with HR and one with a senior.

Interview Questions