Capcom Vancouver Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Capcom Vancouver Interview Questions in United States

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capcom Vancouver.

Interview

Applied online on their website and was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter who operated as the middleman with Capcom's HR/Recruitment team. (bit strange, but ok). Talked on the phone with 3rd party recruiter and filled out info form for them to submit to Capcom.

A couple of weeks later, an on-site half day interview was set-up. I did 4 different panel interviews over the course of the late morning and early afternoon. Lunch was provided.

I was surprised that the majority of interviewers came-off with a bit of an arrogant/unfriendly disposition during the interviews. An interview is 2 ways - do you want to hire and work with me and do I want to work with you for your company. The interviewers acted aloof and not very welcoming. I get it's a job interview, but I wouldn't want to work with or be in a meeting with you guys if this is how you guys operate. Are you unhappy or something or are you trained to come across as difficult people?

Get a call a week later saying that they would not be moving forward with my application as they had other candidates in the pipeline. No other feedback was provided on my interview when I asked for it. For about 6 months after that, I saw Sr.Producer position posting still up. Assumption is that these guys have a real hard time finding the right people and from reading the company reviews, they seem to have a serious culture issue at this studio.

Honestly glad that I didn't move any further with this application process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with changing design directions late in the project?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capcom Vancouver in January 2014.

Interview

An HR rep contacted me to schedule and initial phone screen within days of when I had originally submitted my application. During the phone screen, the HR rep spoke about the lengthy hiring process, and what I could expect during the phone screen and going forward. They seemed very professional and specific.

Interview Questions

• I never got past the first two initial questions. We never talked about my experience, or who I was or where I came from, which I found to be disrespectful. The first questions was:

"How big was the biggest team you managed?"

and the second question:

"What projects are you credited on?"

After the second question the HR rep told me they weren't interested in my services. The phone screen lasted <10min.   Answer Question