Capgemini Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.7

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

In the middle of my interview, the interviewer answered her emails and checked her phone. She then got on her computer stating she needed to build a slide deck that was just sent to her. Extremely unprofessional unless that's their process and how they "test" you. Very easy process, but so unprofessional

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straight forward. Took three weeks to finish. Everyone was nice and helpful. Office is very well organized. The first round was a phone screen. The second round had a case study and a presentation. Offer was announced the day after.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview

I conducted an initial phone interview and a few weeks later was emailed about a second round interview. I am living in DC and was told the interview would be that Friday in New Jersey, I was emailed on a Tuesday. No further information was given about compensation, lodging, travel, etc. and I was kept in the dark. Furthermore, the position for the 2nd round interview was not the position that I had applied for and so I was thoroughly confused. Ultimately Hurricane Sandy hit that weekend and the interview was postponed but they never followed up to reschedule. After emailing the contact multiple times and receiving no reply I just gave up and continued the job search.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions during the phone interview (tell me about a time when...). Phone interview was quite easy as long as you can maintain a conversation with the interviewer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

So, the process started with a pre-placement talk that was scheduled for just 60 minutes but it took 2 hours. Just double. Well, that does not matter. After the pre-placement talk, we were taken to labs for the online exam. The exam was conducted by CoCubes.com. The first exam was comprised of 3 sections. First is quant, secondly is logical and third is English. The level of questions in quant and logical was easy and can be solved by everyone so cut off, according to me was high. Given 50 minutes together for the Logical and Quant portion that comprised of 16 questions each (32 questions in total). After that, it was English, in which you will be given a topic and you need to write an essay of around 200-240 words. 199 words will also lead to rejection. Time given for writing the essay is 30 minutes. After this is over, within 30 minutes result is announced who all had cleared the paper.

All those who had cleared paper then have to take Pseudocode test. This contains total 20 questions and needs to be attempted in 20 minutes. 5 questions on predicting the output of C program. 5 questions of basic C programming (sorting techniques, trees, graphs). 8 questions in which algorithm is given and we need to predict output. And 2 questions from Digital Electronics. Then those who clear this exam go under interview process. Some on the same day and some on another day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self, your family background, your educational background, what you are interested in, what languages are known to you? Are you ready to relocate any where in India? Can you work in late night shifts? Are you flexible among technologies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dehradun (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was in two phases. First the technical and then the HR.
    Before the process there was an orientation program followed by the HR presentation and Quant and aptitude test followed by pseudo code round.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It was a campus placement drive. 1st round was online. There were three sections: quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and written english in which we were supposed to write a paragraph of 200-250 words in 30 min. My topic was 'Confidence is underrated'. After the first round, most of the students were filtered. Out of 700 students, around 180 were left. Second round was pseudo code round. 20 mcq in 20 min. Out of 20 questions, there were 2 deld questions. Most of the questions were on recursion. After this round, 81 students were shortlisted for the interviews. In interview, questions were based on the project. You should have a thorough knowledge about your project. Then favourite subject was asked. As i said data structures, rest of the questions were from data structures. Hr round was simple: introduce yourself, tell me about your family, your most memorable moment of life, why don't you go for higher studies? Finally 50 students were selected.

Interview Questions

• which data structure is used in bfs ?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

the first round was the aptitude test.There were 32 questions and the time was just45mins. there were 2 sections quant-16,logical-16.he important topics include Logarithms, Time, Speed and Work, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vellore (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total of which the first round included 16 Aptitude and 16 Logical Reasoning that is a total of 32 questions were to be done in 50 mins. After this 50min test there was a essay test which was to be written in around 240 words.
    Around 650 students appeared for the first round and about 150 were shortlisted for 2nd round. Second round consisted of Technical MCQ's which had 4 sections with questions from DSA, Digital Logic, Programming Fundamentals and Pseudo Code output questions . It consisted of 20 questions to be done in 20 mins. 97 were shortlisted for 3rd Round.

3rd round was technical interview where I was asked mostly from my resume, about my projects, my role in them and which is my favorite subject, also about various things I mentioned in my resume.

Those who qualified the technical round were sent for HR Interview simultaneously where I was asked which things would make me stay and make me leave Capgemini. After that I was asked if was flexible in working anywhere . A total of 72 were selected from our college VIT University, Vellore.

Interview Questions

• Write a code to print 10 prime numbers which are greater than a given number N and whose sum is also greater than a given number M.   Answer Question
    • Which things would make you stay and make you leave Capgemini?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2017.

Interview

There was a aptitude test including of analytical, quantitative and logical reasoning with a paragraph writting round followed by aptitude and shortlisted candidates were moved for a technical round which included C,C++ ,Dbms and, the questions were relatively easy following that selected candidates were moved for the HR round where they asked about family hobbies etc. after which the results were declared by email

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I cleared the test and in the company presentation we were told that analyst was the grade and Web Development was the role. The interviewer was very straight forward and said that was the only role that they had open, and while my resume was good, that was not what they were looking for. While that is understandable, this could have been communicated with us properly so students not into that profile might not have applied and wasted time.

Interview Questions

• Have not been asked any technical questions, just about myself and my interests.   Answer Question