Capgemini Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

In the middle of my interview, the interviewer answered her emails and checked her phone. She then got on her computer stating she needed to build a slide deck that was just sent to her. Extremely unprofessional unless that's their process and how they "test" you. Very easy process, but so unprofessional

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straight forward. Took three weeks to finish. Everyone was nice and helpful. Office is very well organized. The first round was a phone screen. The second round had a case study and a presentation. Offer was announced the day after.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2012.

Interview

I conducted an initial phone interview and a few weeks later was emailed about a second round interview. I am living in DC and was told the interview would be that Friday in New Jersey, I was emailed on a Tuesday. No further information was given about compensation, lodging, travel, etc. and I was kept in the dark. Furthermore, the position for the 2nd round interview was not the position that I had applied for and so I was thoroughly confused. Ultimately Hurricane Sandy hit that weekend and the interview was postponed but they never followed up to reschedule. After emailing the contact multiple times and receiving no reply I just gave up and continued the job search.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions during the phone interview (tell me about a time when...). Phone interview was quite easy as long as you can maintain a conversation with the interviewer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2016.

Interview

Online test (aptitude, reasoning by cocubes)
    Technical interview
    HR

My cgpa was good so they focused on branch related questions. Actually they want to see that have we learning skills or not?

Interview Questions

• Basic electrical, Basic programming, Final year project, Summer training   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was good. Was not dragged too long and it was informed in a short span about the interview result. They had asked about the process that they were hiring into and also they made sure that they hire a candidate who has end end end knowledge about their current process and also with good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• About the current process that was handled.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First interview with HR, then with a line manager.
    Both the professionals were very kind and wanted to really understand motivations and goals.
    The interviews were 1:1 and i had not hat to solve any business case or tough technical question.

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round apptitude, then group disussion and then personal interview with Tl and HR

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Not very professional, made to wait. Questions more to know what you do not know.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be associated with the company for longer term? Explain ?   Answer Question

Still studying and wanted only a part-time job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2010.

Interview

First Round was Self introduction to check the communication skills.
    Second round was Apptitude round
    Third round was one on one
    Last round was Telephonic round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As per the company norms