Capgemini Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview

1st round phone interview with employee in the division you're interviewing for. At the superday, there's a group case interview with your fellow applicants, a 1-on-1 case interview (which you're given beforehand to prepare for), and a behavioral interview. Employees are really smart and nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on Campus. Attended info session, career fair table, and two pre-interview dinners/mixers. On-campus interview was short- solely behavioral. Heard back shortly after and interviewed in Chicago office. Arrived early to read through case, then went on to do three thirty-minute interviews. Two were behavioral, one case. The case is unique in that you choose from a list of solutions and explain why. I felt that the case was rushed- spent too much time asking questions to gain more information, and not enough time talking about solutions. I think this was my main issue. My interviewer talked a lot about the importance of the case but I didn't feel that I got to display my skills in working through it.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenario-based questions- "if you were a consultant and this happened, how would you handle it?" It was hard to know how to give an example from my own experience to support my answer to the questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (India, MS) in June 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Round and Managerial Round followed by salary negotiation.It was pretty ok.Need to clear the technical round for reaching other rounds.Having good communication skills may help.One must know how to negotiate salary else the HR may not give you as expected.Overall if you are prepared well you will definitely be able to make it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through on campus recruitment.
    I went onto the second round interviews on site for roughly 2 hours.
    There are 3 interviews back to back and you will be partnered with a "buddy" who will talk to you and take you to all the interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

During the Interview Process, there were three different rounds. The first round was a phone screening. The second round is in person and the third round is scenario based. The phone interview is behavioral based, and the in person and scenario interviews are a bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you were faced with a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

I applied in college.
    First of all, I had a morning slot in my college for the interview. I couldn't sleep the last night because I had an exam on the same day as well! Now, first off, I prepared well for the interview and the interviewer was hardly interested to know me at all. He was a manager based in the local office. He was a plain guy with a technical bent and he asked me random questions from my work experience. Since my answers were long, I had to summarize each experience which made it tough for him to understand. The manager was barely interested in my answers and cut me off in between. How will you understand my answers if you don't listen to the full of it? Within the first 10 minutes, he seemed uninterested and wanted to wrap up the interview. Thank you for the experience Capgemini, I look forward to never applying here again. You may have many candidates applying but you have lost good ones.
    If you are a manager, give your candidates time and make them feel comfortable! I heard a couple of my other friends had super cool managers who made them feel like home! Just my luck!

The rest of the HR were enthusiastic and happy to meet us. Kudos to them!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2009.

Interview

Got the interview on campus; breezed past the first round.
    At the second round, there was a series of 1:1 interviews with on-the-bench consultants for the company. I had to give a presentation on a topic of my choice and answer simple math Qs. I was told the firm couldn't hire fast enough and that I couldn't have made it to the final round if my resume wasn't good enough. I was then declined an offer because I didn't have enough experience. Humph!
    I interviewed in BIM group--- no case studies were given.

Interview Questions

• Given your background, you are likely to be assigned by clients to non-creative deal groups, is this OK with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my college career website and had attended an event that Capgemini held on campus. I talked with a couple of the employees at the event and let them know that I had already submitted my resume online. When I went to interview in person, a company representative welcomed me and asked a little bit about my background. I was called into another room for a 45 minute interview, and the interviewer did not seem all that interested in me. I was not called back for another one.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

3 round starting with technical round , may be if the interview is an walk in then there will be written test may till 3yrs of exp, one cleared the written then it will be a technical and may be based on the performance in the 1st round of technical der may be a 2nd round of technical, then if cleared all the technical round then there will be HR round typically scheduled in 15 to 30 days based on the type of interview. once the HR is done then offer may be released in 30 days.

Interview Questions

• depends on the interviewer and type of technology.   1 Answer