Capgemini Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

2.9

365 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1st round is aptitude consist of 32 question 16 logical and 16 quants followed by essay writing.
    2nd round is pseudo code round 25 MCQ questions based on c, c++, data structure, ADA.
    3rd round is HR which is pretty basic, just to check communication skills

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had 3 rounds. First was aptitude and next was technical and finally HR. First round that is aptitude consist of logical and analytical problems. Technical was based on basics of programming language.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

->Logical Reasoning
    ->Aptitude
    ->Essay Writing
    2.Technical Interview
    Where they asked to tell about ourselves
    basic oops concepts
    Computer network related questions
    HR round
    So quiet easy process.
    It was campus recruitment drive in our college and i attended the interview
    Aptitude was quiet easy
    Even technical interview was good
    So this is the complete interview process.the quote of company says people matter,results count and surely results do count.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come by 930 but interview kick started by 1030 and there was not enough arrangements. First asked to go for written test , then it changed to F2F interview. Suddenly got a call from different location for telephonic interview.

Post that asked to write school level pgm like find the max of an array.

Interview Questions

• hashmap internal implementation   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

The first Round was an Aptitude test along with an Essay writing round(50 min + 30 min)-Online
    The second round was a pseudo code test. Consisted of 20 questions to be answered in 20 mins- Online
    The third round was a Technical one-on-one Interview.
    The fourth round was HR

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team of 4 when one of the members complains that he/she does'nt feel like working today.?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got mail from the company regarding job opening of Banking Associate. First round is Essay writing, and second is HR interview in short and Third round is team leader round Last Two rounds will be Tying test and the HR interview.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There are total 5 rounds. Difficulty level is average. They will ask questions related to you work and skills which you have mentioned in the resume. Interview Panel is friendly
    1.Online Test
    2.Technical 1 Java/selenium
    3.Technical 2 Java, Selenium,SQL,Jenkins
    4.Manager round(Project related questions ,difficulties encountered)
    5.HR round

Interview Questions

• Online Test(Easy: basic Java and selenium questions)
      Technical 1&2(questions on Selenium Webdriver, Java, Jenkins)
      Manager Round(Project related questions)   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Two rounds- online test, F2F interview I got through with both and was asked to wait but later was asked to leave for the day , not sure why they changed there mind

Interview Questions

• Online test comprises of average Java , sql , testing related questions and puzzles   Answer Question
    • Selenium how you will validate the color of element write code, write automation script for a online form kind of page, How you will assert element using groovy and soap ui   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had received a call letter and attend the interview on the next day. Interviewer had taken my profile and ask only one question which is not mentioned in the job description. And reject my profile with in one minute asking only one question. I don't know what his intention is for. Just simply written as R.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

I can say simply a time waste process and where I cracked 2 times in interview but finally getting offer they will throw bad bouncers.
    Let me explain you my interview process. One week back I recived a call and email for opening ICS/ SOA and it was scheduled by Sr.Talent Acquisition & Resourcing.
    For this interview almost 40-50 appeared and I was shortlisted and qualified for 3 rounds. The HR person intitated Hr rounds and asked me to email the documents. After sending the documents the HR no where concerned to reply about status. Then after I called the SR.Talent Acquisition & Resourcing about status and she status that we didnt got approval for C.Therefore your profile got rejected and we will see for next project. Does it makes any sense?? She scheduled for interview and finally she status that we didnt got approved. They should have common courtesy to inform candidates. This scenario I faced 2 time with Capgemini within 1 year.