Capgemini Interview Questions in Burbank, CA | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Burbank, CA

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA).

Interview

When I applied, it was a two round interview process that consisted of a behavioral interview/resume review, then a three-part second round that included two interviews and a case study. However, I have heard that they may have revised the process to add another round in between these two rounds.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you have failed, and how you dealt with that situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied through the university career site. First rounds were held on campus, which was followed by a meet and greet. Then, the second and final round was on site. It was a mini-Super Day comprised of three interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

1st round phone interview went smoothly. Discussed personal goals, background, experience. Some behavioral questions, "How would you deal with ...". 2nd round interviews on site. 3 Interviews total going over behavioral, situational, and one case study. Be yourself and do not act overconfident, be prepared for the case study and everything will go well.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do, on the first day on the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA).

Interview

interviewed on campus, and then was invited for an on-site interview. Met with three managers; 2 behavioral interviews one case.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

First Interview: Telephonic w/ HR (Pre-Screen)
    Second Interview: Telephonic w/ Senior Manager
    Third Interview: Skype call w/ Senior Manager
    Fourth Interview: Telephonic w/ Principal

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions.
      Unique question: According to you what are some elements of a business case to a client.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The company offered the salary I asked for. Probably I'd low-balled myself.