Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiters came to the university and emailed back students that signed up for an on-campus interview. My first interview with the company went fine it was one on one and the person mainly asked how I worked and a bit about my background.

I was able to make it to the second round of interviews at their headquarters in San Francisco. They would interview groups of people in rounds that were scheduled at certain times. You would go through three people to interview that day Unfortunately, I found the coordinator for the event really frazzled and frustrated the entire time. He mainly wanted to rush all of the potential new hires out constantly due to the time crunch. The interviews started later than scheduled and there were awkward breaks where you would just sit down doing nothing since you were not allowed to look at your phone. One person would ask you riddles, another person about technical questions based on your skills, and another on your business analyst skills with a given case. One of the interviewers I encountered was very unprofessional by texting while I was talking and would rudely ask to repeat myself because he was distracted. What really shocked me was when he asked me about my political views and how I felt about the election. I declined to state my opinion but he kept drilling me to answer. I felt really uncomfortable. Out of all the jobs I have interviewed for, this has to be my worst experience. They really need to be more organized and have their questions prepared instead of googling questions on the spot. Honestly, if I would have had an offer I would not have taken it since all of the employees there seemed constantly stressed out or come across as pompous and snobby.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Had two different interviewers. One was very lax and after satisfying some straightforward behavioral questions we talked about travel and non business activities. My second interviewer went straight from the interview sheet and was more intentional about responding to my answers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were on a team and had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 3 technical interviews. Two of them were telephonic and the other one was a skype interview. They asked mainly about business scenarios and also they tested my skills in basic programming languages. They were expecting candidates with good communication skills and aptitude to work hard.

Interview Questions

• If the stake holder wants the estimate of ** phone sales, What kind of requirements would you ask them so as to come up with a suitable analysis protocol?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The on campus interview on Friday went great and was super conversational. They just wanted someone who showed interest in consulting. They called me that Monday and asked me to come in for the final round case interview 3 days later. One interview was purely conversational and the case interview was extremely easy as long as you can back up your thoughts. Then I did not hear back for 4 months about the job. Apparently they interviewed everyone and then kept a list of people they would contact once opportunities opened up instead of interviewing for open spots. I thought it was super unprofessional to interview people for the sake of interviewing and not get back to them for months on end.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you gained that are relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. 1st the recruiter contacts you and then sets up the face to face. I interviewed with (3) different people in about 2 hours time frame. All were very knowledgeable about the job. Then out the blue (after a 2 week span) i got a call from the recruiter telling me that my salary requirement was denied and that I needed to interview with a Principal. The day of the interview the Principal was late therefore I reached out to the recruiter. He advised me that the Principal was running late. Very unprofessional. Once the principal got me on the phone, she see rushing and not interested in talking to me or anybody for that matter. Very tacky, but she did give me some insight that this company loves hiring "NEW COLLEGE GRAD'S" and not mid level professionals. Great meeting new people but I think this company is so used to hiring new grads and that's all they look to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR for the first round. Some general behavioral and immediately signed up for the another phone interview. Second phone interview is with someone from the division you are applying and more behavioral questions. Final round is in their office and consist of 3 interviews. One behavioral interview, one case study, and one group exercise. They give you a case prior to the interview to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me why Capgemini should hire you using the whiteboard.
      Explain to me one of your hobbies and persuade me to learn that hobby.
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Phone interview first then face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the first round for on campus interview. The interviewer firstly talked about my resume and asked some parts he was interested in. Then, he asked about three behavior problems. They are almost about the team work and how to show your leadership. But in the end, he let me to ask a lot of questions and explained them to me, such like their corporate culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind if the company asks you to travel 4 days a week?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview

First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
    Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.