Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

This was a one day process. They came to our campus. Started with PPT about their company, followed by written test (statistics, excel related questions were asked), then technical & HR round, finally VP Call. Interviewer was not at all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Difference between mean and median? Follow up question (Why we use median the most?)   Answer Question
  • What is the difference between NODUP and NODUP Key? (SAS related question)   Answer Question
  • How many rows does an excel 2010 worksheet have?   Answer Question
  • Questions on Academic Projects?   Answer Question
  • What improvements can you suggest to Google about their maps service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The hiring process is very slow. From the date of interview to actual joining the company takes a minimum of 3 months. You have to be in constant touch with the company to know your status. Negotiation are not entertained by the company. Also the process involves lots of pre-joining documentation and formalities. The post joining formalities take around 2 days and a 1 day induction process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Got hr call, scheduled for interview next day itself,interviewed by the practice head,it was on Sunday, interview was about 30 min,same day announced as selected, then salary negotiation with hr next on telephone.

Interview Questions

• why industry change from banking   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation was bad its a one way, the hr doesn't even listen about concern,

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Turin (Italy)) in November 2012.

Interview

Hiring process through headhunter the interviewer was very friendly asked me about my studies and what i would like to do in the company than i had to attend an interview with the VP to talk about the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Capgemini recruiters had been contacting me for quite some time and these initial calls were made generally by a recruiter directly from the company. Somehow they were either irrelevant or didn't work out from the very first call. Finally I got a call from a senior recruiter and this was a project specific requirement.
    After taking all my details including my salary details, the process started. and I went through 5 rounds of interview. The first of which seemed most difficult with mostly subject matter related questions.
    The 1st interview was a telephonic one,went on for over an hour. After this round itself I got to know that the requirement was that for a support role. I got a call soon from the same recruiter congratulating me for getting through. Then I was called in to Cap Gemini office in Bangalore. There I took another round of interview but I was disappointed as it was again telephonic. Followed by this on the same day from the same office there was another interview which was then taken by a project manager. I was happy that things were moving fast and I was clearing each round as well.
    In a couple of days I was asked to take the 4th interview which was more of an information to me that I wound need myself to prepare for a final round which would be taken by the US client who would be talking to me before the final go ahead.
    That interview too was scheduled swiftly and over telephone , this interview was also a long one and was taken by a US Capgemini manager and another person who seemed to be the client. It went well, I think was the best of all and they confirmed there itself that they would give the go-ahead and would look forward to work with me pretty soon.
    As expected I got the call from the recruiter that evening itself to confirm the finalization, however what came next was shocking. I was asked my salary again, and when I disclosed the same 'again', the recruiter said that it was much more than what they could pay me and also asked me if I would be fine with a salary cut, which sounded very unreasonable to me specially after having a good 4-5 hours just on interviews for this opportunity. So on my refusal, he said that they could not go ahead with this. Very disappointed with this, I just decided to move on.
    However, next day he called me again asking for what is the minimum I would settle for, and asked me to send all my payslips and salary structure supporting documents. I think this was just for him to make sure that I was telling the truth. I still sent him the needful and followed it up till 2 weeks until I realized that this was just not going anywhere...
    Although the interview scheduling were fine and the interviewers very capable, but still I feel the unprofessional ism shown by the recruiter was a big let down.

Interview Questions

• Asking about salary and salary expectations after 5 rounds of interview completion with the recruiter ignoring whatever I had informed on the 1st call and messing it up thereafter.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

consisted of 4 rounds .
    1. prelims (Aptitude)
    2.Group discussion
    3.tech interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions

• Explain trees in Data Structure. write a pseudo-code for that.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

experience

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2009.

Interview

4 interviews
    1 HR
    2 Senior manager
    1 Associate

Interview Questions

• How do you built the change management in a IT services company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, I was young, with 2 years experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in March 2011.

Interview

My resume was passed through to one of their recuiters to do a phone screen. Other than them getting the day wrong and then the time wrong, the interview was a review of my resume and my skills. I was told that my resume would be forwarded to a team of recruiters who would reach out to me with any matches. The interviewer was in India and did not have the best phone connection, couple that with the accent and it took a little while to get through the questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was done in one round and I knew the result 1 hr after the interview was complete. I was offered immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation went well on salary front. But I was not satisfied with designation given to me. I tried to negotiate hard for it and convinced at the time of joining. However, very soon I realized that I was taken in at te wrong designation