Capgemini Business Consultant for Technology Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Business Consultant for Technology Consulting Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Consultant for Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I attended my university's career fair, met the people at Capgemini, and secured an initial on-campus interview. Of course, this interview was canceled due to inclement weather closing the university 30 minutes before my interview. I was told that they would contact me about rescheduling, but after a week of not hearing anything, I contacted them. The head recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me. It was about 15 minutes with fairly easy questions. It went well, and I was later scheduled for an on-site, final interview.

They seemed friendly, laid back, and maybe a little bit unsure of the process. Finally, the interviews began, consisting of two 45-minute interviews with senior consultants. My first interview started off well but didn't end so well. We discussed some parts of my resume and why I was interested in the position. He asked some situational "what if" questions. It went well until I got to a question that I absolutely did not know how to answer (even though I tried 3 times). After that, he was very condescending.

My second interview went much better. My interviewer gave me a chance to actually ask questions, we went over my resume and past skills, and he made it seem like I would actually enjoy working for the company (if he hadn't, the first interview would have completely turned me off). He asked me some more situational questions, and before long, our time was up.

The head recruiter told us that we would hear back in 2 weeks. After 3 weeks passed and I hadn't heard anything, I sent a second follow-up email and didn't receive a reply. Finally, 8 weeks after the interview, I got my "we're going in a different direction" email. To tell you the truth, I wasn't upset. They seemed very unprofessional in following up after an interview, and I wouldn't have wanted to work for them anyway.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and how do you exploit it?   Answer Question
  • Suppose you are a consultant, and a client comes to you with a problem in their business processes. What are your first steps in addressing this problem?   1 Answer