Capgemini Interview Questions in Calcutta, India | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Calcutta, India

Updated Jan 31, 2017

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

its a medium level of the interview in Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
    trying to get back again in the company.
    lots of new project are in the line in Capgemini. Try to clear the interview for the new job in capgemini .
    got a chance to learn SAP HANA

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Capgemni came to our college for a campus recruitment, at first there was an aptitude test conducted by cocubes. Then we had technical round and hr. Aptitude questions were too simple and basic there were logical questions too both the section was very easy most of could answer 12-13 correctly out of 16 but the selection was not fare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

IT was good.Very simple appti questions.32 questions only. 50 minutes time. 10 minutes for essay writing.cut off was very high.Luck matters. HR and technical are easy.IF you crack the apti 80 % job done.
    Interview process goes for 2 days . 1st day apti 2nd day technical and hr. Best of luck you need that.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment drive. The process took 3 days. First was the online examination which consisted of an aptitude section and an English composition section. The level of difficulty was easy to average.
    There were 3 rounds of interview. 2 HRs and one technical. Technical was based on any programming language according to your choice. Mine was on SQL.
    Moderate to advanced level of knowledge of one programming language is a necessity for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions like 'Why Capgemini?', 'Why consulting inspite of pursuing engineering?', 'What are the emerging technologies that you know of?', etc.
      Technical was mainly on SQL, with a few other questions from physics and maths.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It was 1:1 interview. They had asked questions on java and basic programming using c and java. And asked questions related to the respective stream. Questions from different types of sorting,oop, and methods were asked. Arrays, string and portions from any other programming language of choice was asked. It was a 10 min duration session.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Good experience. Really quick and responsive hr department. The aptitude test was good. Hr round was nicely taken and all the expectations and company policies were explained transparently.
    Entire interview process was quick and comfortable. And most importantly all the persons and pannels were very transparent.

Application

Interview

Technical Interview followed by HR Interview. Candidates were selected based on Aptitude test. Interviews were 1:1. The company HRs were friendly and sober, they always tried to make the candidates as comfortable as possible. Well, one of the best interview-environment you will find in the market. Make sure your basic engineering knowledge is solid and answer HR questions honestly , don't go by the rule book.

Interview Questions

• Based upon College projects and Industrial Trainings   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

First round will be the HR round where they will ask some basic questions regarding yourself, your current location, CTC and expectation and then you will have the online test on basic finance & accounting in the venue and then there will be a panel interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

This was a one day process. They came to our campus. Started with PPT about their company, followed by written test (statistics, excel related questions were asked), then technical & HR round, finally VP Call. Interviewer was not at all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Difference between mean and median? Follow up question (Why we use median the most?)   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between NODUP and NODUP Key? (SAS related question)   Answer Question
    • How many rows does an excel 2010 worksheet have?   Answer Question
    • Questions on Academic Projects?   Answer Question
    • What improvements can you suggest to Google about their maps service?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

One technical round which is L1. After cleaning L1, L2 would be Managerial. Once cleared that the final round would be salary negotiation round or HR round. Once the negotiations done you will get your offer. Though this was for niche skills for me so happened quickly it may vary depending upon requirements.

Interview Questions

• They ask basics of the technology you have applied for. Not that tough questions.The interviewers are not that much experienced.   Answer Question