Capgemini Interview Questions in Calcutta, India | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.9

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It was a pool campus placement procedure. We had 4 rounds.
    1. Pre placement talk
    2. Aptitude and reasoning exam. Including an essay. (30-32 questions)
    3. Technical interview (30 mins)
    4. HR interview.

The aptitude questions were very easy. High school level questions. The essay was also very easy. 300-350 words on some topic generated by the computer.
    The technical interviewer was very friendly. All who were interviewed in that batch felt the same. He asked me simple questions. No technical questions were asked. All the questions were mainly situation based. Like what would I have done if I was in this or that situation. Quite nice I must say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is ERP? Explain.
      Team building related question.
      What is your weakness?
      Would you like to ask me any question?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was very good. They mainly asked about basic accounting knowledge,journal ledger then gst then brs and asked many journal of many entries. I am waiting for my call by HR for the final selection. They had told me that they will contact if i am selected

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

its a medium level of the interview in Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
    trying to get back again in the company.
    lots of new project are in the line in Capgemini. Try to clear the interview for the new job in capgemini .
    got a chance to learn SAP HANA

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Capgemni came to our college for a campus recruitment, at first there was an aptitude test conducted by cocubes. Then we had technical round and hr. Aptitude questions were too simple and basic there were logical questions too both the section was very easy most of could answer 12-13 correctly out of 16 but the selection was not fare.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and as i knew my job roles as software engineer and clearly said that am really good in my programming skills when he asked to tell something about myself. The interviewer then asked me many questions related to programming to check my logic development skills. It was clearly seen on his face that he was looking for a fresher like me. Got the offer letter in few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

IT was good.Very simple appti questions.32 questions only. 50 minutes time. 10 minutes for essay writing.cut off was very high.Luck matters. HR and technical are easy.IF you crack the apti 80 % job done.
    Interview process goes for 2 days . 1st day apti 2nd day technical and hr. Best of luck you need that.

Application

Interview

The entire process was divided into 3 parts spread over a period of 2 days.
    The first day there was an aptitude test which was designed by cocubes.A total of 45 questions had to be answered within 1 hour which included maths,logical reasoning and essay writing. 180 students took the test out of which 35 were selected for the next round i.e. the interview.
    The interview took place on the second day.A madam took my interview and she was very polite.She started off by asking me to explain what i did in my internship and other details about it.Then followed some fundamental questions from Java,software engineering,DBMS,SQL.Whatever concept i was asked to explain,i had to provide an example for it.It lasted for a good 45mins or so.I took an exit after asking her about her experience in the company which she was more than happy to discuss.

Interview Questions

• What is polymorphism and its different types?Give
       Define different access modifiers with examples.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First : Logical Reasoning, Arithmetic, Language Aptitute test including an essay writting
    Out of 50 marks 32 were for Aptitude and rest for Essay
    44 out of 100-120 people were selected in this round
    Two days later it was Technical and HR Interview round
    From 44 students in this round 22 were selected and awarded job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why your email id is like this?   1 Answer
    • Describe how Bubble sort works?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the main characteristics of OOPS?   1 Answer
    • What did you do in your industrial training project?   1 Answer
    • You have a small ball on a wooden platform and you have to move it without touching it. The platform is not inclined and any external factor has nothing to do in it.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join our company?   1 Answer
    • Why will we hire you?   1 Answer
    • Say about yourself   1 Answer

Software/Systems Engineer Or Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

campus drive took one day in which 3 round had taken
    1)online aptitude round (cocube level)
    2)technical round
    3)HR round
    i cleared first round but could not qualify for further rounds
    so i can not tell you about further rounds

Interview Questions

• what is pointer?
      far pointer and dangling pointer   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment drive. The process took 3 days. First was the online examination which consisted of an aptitude section and an English composition section. The level of difficulty was easy to average.
    There were 3 rounds of interview. 2 HRs and one technical. Technical was based on any programming language according to your choice. Mine was on SQL.
    Moderate to advanced level of knowledge of one programming language is a necessity for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions like 'Why Capgemini?', 'Why consulting inspite of pursuing engineering?', 'What are the emerging technologies that you know of?', etc.
      Technical was mainly on SQL, with a few other questions from physics and maths.   Answer Question