Capgemini Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with general personality questions followed by an on site interview at their office. One site interview lasted for the whole day and included a group presentation to a panel of senior managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple. I met their recruiter at a career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview the following day. After passing that round, we went to their hub in Atlanta for a more in-depth superday with 4 rounds of interviews.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The process is very straight forward. The recruiting team really does a great job managing the process and helping you through all of the gates. There are usually 2 or 3 phone screens with a face to face. In general, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They ask very specific questions to understand what your experience truly includes so that when you are put in front of a client you'll be able to shine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It is .net technical interview. Thing I liked about the interview is they scan you experience by pushing you to the scenario based question. Interview went okay. there is no much question about database. Overall it is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my school. They held a coffee chat that was informal that I attended and then held on-campus interviews. I didn't make it past this phase. They took two weeks to get back to me, but the next round would have been an on-site interview in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• What are some important qualities a consultant should have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at campus which went phenomenal. I then went the Chicago office where we had three round. Two were behavioral and the other was a case study. One of the interviewers was very short and seemed very disinterested in anything I had to say which I did not enjoy. The case study was very straightforward and the interviewer was very patient. Know there isn't that much time for this part.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. Started off with a phone call and then in-office for a multiple rounds. There were no curveballs but be able to articulate why this company and why this role (standard stuff)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Gave my resume to recruiter on campus and applied online as well. I had an initial first round interview with a senior consultant who asked mainly behavioral questions as well as a review of your resume. I received a second round opportunity in which you interview with three different individuals discussing technology skills, case skills, and personality fit.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on 3 occasions over 12 hours total while attending college. Interview was in a stressful format to press interviews similar to a workplace situation. Went through group and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• what applicable technical experience do you have for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Irving, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an initial screening through resume drops at the school, then an on-campus behavioural interview session. Then there was three interviews (on one day, two behavioural and one case study) at the Capgemini site.

The beginning of this process went very well. I was pleased with the first interview on campus- I had a senior level brief interview that lasted around 30 minutes. I got an email for the on-site interview a week and a half later. Upon arrival to Capgemini headquarters, we were given 20 minutes or so to prepare for the case interview.

My first interview was behavioural. I was asked a series of assigned questions that were extremely standardized. I don't think those questions allowed room for the interviewer to get to know the other person very well. The staff member even mentioned that the questions asked were questions they were required to go through. In the end, this staff member spent most of the time speaking about themselves and we ran out of time for me to fully explain my answers. I felt really rushed during this interview.

My second interview was the Case Study interview. I had prepared the best I could for this portion and was ready to go. I was in and out of that room with full confidence that I had nailed it. The staff member had said "I should just hire you right now!", and "You're making me really think about this case study"! Positive feedback. However, I couldn't help but think that the staff member had gone in more unprepared for that case interview than I had.

The third interview was also behavioural. We touched a little bit on skill sets, but since I have no technical background, that was a short portion of it. This interviewer seemed more interested in the competitor I had interned for more than the skills I had acquired from my interview.

I heard back about a month later. I felt as prepared as possible and was surprised to receive a rejection due to my overall mediocre interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• This riddle question was most unexpected. I think it applied to this particular staff member, but it was completely unexpected.   Answer Question