Capgemini Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.9

323 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

General questions about the previous job. How I handled the certain situations. Mostly about the case study. Questions about my projects. My interaction with other departments and situations. Recruiter was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to take up a career in consulting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interviews typically begin on campus, after resumes are collected at various campus events. 1st round interviews are 30 minutes and cover technical and functional knowledge. They also determine if the individual is a cultural fit. 2nd round interviews are then in a local Capgemini office and consist of multiple interviews / interviewers. There is 1 case interview to understand problem solving

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced a problem with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with general personality questions followed by an on site interview at their office. One site interview lasted for the whole day and included a group presentation to a panel of senior managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple. I met their recruiter at a career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview the following day. After passing that round, we went to their hub in Atlanta for a more in-depth superday with 4 rounds of interviews.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The process is very straight forward. The recruiting team really does a great job managing the process and helping you through all of the gates. There are usually 2 or 3 phone screens with a face to face. In general, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They ask very specific questions to understand what your experience truly includes so that when you are put in front of a client you'll be able to shine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It is .net technical interview. Thing I liked about the interview is they scan you experience by pushing you to the scenario based question. Interview went okay. there is no much question about database. Overall it is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my school. They held a coffee chat that was informal that I attended and then held on-campus interviews. I didn't make it past this phase. They took two weeks to get back to me, but the next round would have been an on-site interview in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• What are some important qualities a consultant should have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at campus which went phenomenal. I then went the Chicago office where we had three round. Two were behavioral and the other was a case study. One of the interviewers was very short and seemed very disinterested in anything I had to say which I did not enjoy. The case study was very straightforward and the interviewer was very patient. Know there isn't that much time for this part.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. Started off with a phone call and then in-office for a multiple rounds. There were no curveballs but be able to articulate why this company and why this role (standard stuff)