Capgemini Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.9

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting.

Interview

Contacted by multiple recruiters. Filled out a form asking basic questions regarding years of experience. Talked with an interviewer via phone who asked the same questions I filled out in the form.

Interview Questions

• Years of professional experience. Years of consulting experience.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, containing 3 different parts. First you go over the case study which they provided you with a couple days before the interview, then about 15 minutes of behavioral questions and at the end the group case study.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and had a phone interview. Then asked to come into office for 3 30 min interviews with different senior managers. All we're very nice and professional and interesting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was very high, non negotiation

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

A 45 min phone interview to test statistical and analytical skills. Questions were on Time Series, SVM, OLS assumptions etc. It was conducted by another Data Scientist in the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions on stationary data, Arima, understanding of SVM and a couple brain teasers.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

One on-campus behavioral interview, followed by a superday at their office in Atlanta. The superday consisted of a group case interview where each team had to answer the same case and make a presentation of their solution within two hours. Then break for lunch and info sessions followed by two 25-minutes behavioral interviews at the end.

Interview Questions

• What are your first considerations when a client is looking at getting new software.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through university, interview on campus back-to-back case studies, was invited to a super day. Attended super day at US office. Super day consisted of a group case where team is observed and has an hour to build pitch (are given information beforehand) and present to 10ish employees. It also includes a behavioral part.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through a 3-round interview process which was fairly common for consulting companies. Experience was friendly but challenging. Met great interviewers. Questions were fairly common too. I found that the overall process went pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure (what are the stages) a digital transformation project?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter emailed me on Thursday asking for my resume and telling me he will call me on Friday at 7pm EST. I sent him my resume on Thursday evening. On Friday, when I did not get a call, I initiated the call. HR recruiter said it was a bad time to talk and he will call me on Monday. He sent me an email on Sat. with the same message - that he would call me on Monday. On Monday, I did not get a call from him, so I initiated the call to him and we talked for about 10 mins. He said he is referring my resume to the hiring manager, and that the hiring manager will call me on Tuesday. No call from the hiring manager Tuesday or the rest of the week. I did followup with the HR recruiter via phone and email when I did not get a call. The job is a contract position for one year located with a bank in Reston, Va with a daily rate of $650 per day. That is consistent with my usual rate so I am interested in the job, but I am not getting any calls or emails from the HR recruiter or hiring manager. This tells me the consulting firm has poor follow up skills. The only banks headquartered in Reston, Va are small community banks. No money-center bank is headquartered there though some major banks do have bank branches there. Very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied, called after 2 months from recruiter. 1 on 1 w recruiter, then hiring manager. Was told - to expect re-contact with 1 week, that was July - no response. I have emailed the recruiter at minimum 30 times, and called at minimum 10 times, and have NEVER received a response, although when recruiter emailed and or called me, he expected an immediate return call. The MOST unprofessional hiring process I have been involved with.

Principal Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process dragged on and on and on for months on end with phone interview after phone interview that took days to weeks to setup with each of the executives. They finally flew me in to meet with one of the executives then made an offer about a week and a half later. The offer was a little lower than we had discussed but they were willing to make up the difference. The major stickler was the title was changed from a principle to a senior manager role out of the blue. When I counter offered back for the position title they were not willing to move so I declined the position. This whole process was long drawn out, very annoying and finally pissed me off to the point I no longer wanted the position. The recruiter was pretty good but had no ability to push forward. I fail to see how you can interview an executive and expect them to step back 12 years in their carrier to accept a lower title. The people I interviewed with would not do that and I don't feel like climbing that difficult rung again.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in Data Science?   1 Answer