Capgemini Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It took less than 2 weeks: online application, simple SHL test and language tests. one phone interview with HR and one with managers. No tricky questions, just questions about experience and challenges.

Interview Questions

• Please tell about your previous working place. What were the challenges of this work?
    Please tell about your customer service experience.
    Why Poland? (of you are an expat)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Telephone interview
    Test
    Face to face interview

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2012.

Interview

Two steps - Telephone screening and face to face interview. Professional approach highly appreciated. Fast response time. Easy IT questions, just basic stuff. No chance to negotiate the salary unfortunately. All in all it is a great chance to practice and start your professional carrier.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2012.

Interview

Three step process, English Interview over the phone, Technical and English writing exam.
    The final two phases were took in a single day, first was the Technical Exam where we were provided with Office, Networking and General Situations that you can be plased on while on a call scenario with a client. Second phase was the writen english test , the difficulty of the test was low - medium and it can be passed easy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if put in a delicate issues between the customer and team efforts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

More of a standard platform , not really a negociation I speciffied a sum of money I wanted and they came up with a better offer.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Iaşi (Romania)) in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is composed of a phone interview, a face-to-face interview with the HR responsible and the final interview with the project manager.

The most consistent interview is the second one which also includes a language test and an IT test. Both tests were not very difficult and the IT test had only an informative role, as a very specific training will be provided.

Interview Questions

• I cannot say that there was a difficult or unexpected question. They had the same questions as most of the other employers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as I did not have any experience at the time.