Capgemini Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.9

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

We had 2 types of interviews. 1. On campus interview 2. In office presentation and interviews. On campus interviews are straight forward behavioral questions, with subjects around IT aptitude and willingness to travel, and possibility of learning something outside your comfort zone. Once you get passed on to in office interviews, You'll be given a use case to present with a team in front of executives and other Capgemini employees. After the presentation, the interviews will start. Usually you'll have 3 interviews with senior managers and higher. They will be looking to you as a candidate that will join their business unit and possibly their account.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

A HR contacted me about a possible opportunity and I applied.It was hard. It involved three rounds.First was a general round from HR asking about my background and the technologies I am good at and questions like if I am willing to relocate. The day after, he set up a telephonic interview and they questioned me intensively on core java and web services. They also asked my previous work experience.The following week, they scheduled a skype interview.It was the toughest I faced so far. He asked me complex application based related questions and search algorithm.He asked me to share the screen and code related to collections concepts and constructors.He did ask me HR questions on how I manage a conflict in a team and what was my toughest experience so far. A week later the HR confirmed my position.

Interview Questions

• Type your name on Google and explain a code to count the number of times, your name is displayed on the page and on the URL.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I was asked about my volunteer work, my educational background and skills that could be applied to the job. The interviewer talked about what he does for the company and what is expected of the position I'm interviewing for. We also talked about the hiring process and what is expected

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've learned from school that can be applied to your job?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hr interview for basic backgroind questions and role description. 2 phone interviews with managers/directors. Then no response back from HR. Pretty sad for a consulting firm to not respond back to follow up emails for a status update.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017. I had two rounds of interview. The first round took 30 to 40 min. The interviewer was pretty friendly and asked me questions going through my resume, asking me to describe everything on my resume. It was a structural interview giving over view of the jobs performed previously, the academic work and extra activities apart from academics. The next round was conducted with a gap of 15 minutes. The lady who conducted second round was more curious about the technical stuff which took around 30 minutes. Few questions were asked about my projects in academic career

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Describe me your projects?
      3. Which one do you think is good option submitting the perfect document late or submitting the partial document within time
      4. How do you cultivate trust in your manager/customer?
      5. What kind of environment do you like to work
      6. How do you persuade someone's thoughts?
      7. What is your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
      8. What are you strengths and weakness?
      9. Tree House Customer?
      10. Tell me one thing that is not on your resume?
      11. What do you know about Cap Gemini? Why do you want to work here?
      12. Where do you want to see yourself in future?
      13. Tell me a situation where you have overcome a problem?
      14. How do you select your team members?
      15. Describe your leadership qualities?
      16. What is the first thing on your to do list as soon as you join the company   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via phone about an internship opportunity, after agreeing to it I received an email to set up a technical phone interview. The technical interview was relatively easy, the interviewer didn't seem interested until i mentioned my interest in long term employment.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to query information from a database using SQL.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

They look for your application automation and leadership skills. Specially when you are applying for position in DevOps team, it means a company should be able to trust you, to put their production in your hands, and let you safeguard them. It's a real DEAL !

Interview Questions

• It was all about automation using various tools, and computer languages.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with current Business Analyst about a month ago. Basic behavioral questions. Never heard back after in person interview, even after following up. Be prepared to get ghosted.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee as a recent graduate to some recruiting program for graduates. Got a call from the company to setup a telephonic round. First Telephonic round with the HR and then a couple of 1-1 sessions at Atlanta Office. Mostly Personality related questions and a few questions about technical challenges that I faced until now in my previous positions. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I really liked the environment.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges that I previously faced in other jobs that I did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had on-campus coffee chat where they took my resume. Got invited to a 30-minute on-campus interview (why capgemini, why tech consulting, etc). Finally got invited to Superday where first we had a 2 hour Case prep with 3 other members. Then 1 hour of case presentations in front of all groups (got feedback). Then I had 3, 1-1 interviews (some others just had 2 interviews) which were all behavioral (others had some technical). Got offer ~10 days afterwards!

Interview Questions

I haven't made my decision yet so I chose this option :)