Capgemini Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Apr 14, 2017

Application

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017. I had two rounds of interview. The first round took 30 to 40 min. The interviewer was pretty friendly and asked me questions going through my resume, asking me to describe everything on my resume. It was a structural interview giving over view of the jobs performed previously, the academic work and extra activities apart from academics. The next round was conducted with a gap of 15 minutes. The lady who conducted second round was more curious about the technical stuff which took around 30 minutes. Few questions were asked about my projects in academic career

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Describe me your projects?
      3. Which one do you think is good option submitting the perfect document late or submitting the partial document within time
      4. How do you cultivate trust in your manager/customer?
      5. What kind of environment do you like to work
      6. How do you persuade someone's thoughts?
      7. What is your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
      8. What are you strengths and weakness?
      9. Tree House Customer?
      10. Tell me one thing that is not on your resume?
      11. What do you know about Cap Gemini? Why do you want to work here?
      12. Where do you want to see yourself in future?
      13. Tell me a situation where you have overcome a problem?
      14. How do you select your team members?
      15. Describe your leadership qualities?
      16. What is the first thing on your to do list as soon as you join the company
      1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee as a recent graduate to some recruiting program for graduates. Got a call from the company to setup a telephonic round. First Telephonic round with the HR and then a couple of 1-1 sessions at Atlanta Office. Mostly Personality related questions and a few questions about technical challenges that I faced until now in my previous positions. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I really liked the environment.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges that I previously faced in other jobs that I did.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with current Business Analyst about a month ago. Basic behavioral questions. Never heard back after in person interview, even after following up. Be prepared to get ghosted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had on-campus coffee chat where they took my resume. Got invited to a 30-minute on-campus interview (why capgemini, why tech consulting, etc). Finally got invited to Superday where first we had a 2 hour Case prep with 3 other members. Then 1 hour of case presentations in front of all groups (got feedback). Then I had 3, 1-1 interviews (some others just had 2 interviews) which were all behavioral (others had some technical). Got offer ~10 days afterwards!

Interview Questions

I haven't made my decision yet so I chose this option :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and time consuming. I spoke to someone at the career fair, then got invited to a coffee chat, then got invited to a first round 30 minute on campus interview, then got invited to a full day interview at their office. This consisted of a group case study including a presentation by each group, then 6 30 minute rounds of an interview, group meeting with an executive, or information session. 3 of these sessions were 1-1 interviews. I thought the day went great, and they told me I would hear back in 2 weeks. I got an email 2 weeks later saying they needed more time, then I didn't hear anything back after that until I emailed them. After sending this email, I got an automated rejection email sent late at night. Their email correspondence felt very unprofessional and very inconsiderate of my time.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was 30 minutes, review of resume. Asked me why Capgemini for my job instead of anywhere else. Very explanatory and laid back.

Last and final round: in house interviews with staff

Interview Questions

• Explain xyz on your resume.. tell me more about xyz   1 Answer

Senior Agency Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with screener. Then a phone interview with your potential boss. Followed by an internal interview at your Capgemini location. All in all it is about a 3 week process where they learn about you and you can learn a good amount about them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on campus in February after attending a presentation and applying via university career center. General behavioral questions, very straightforward. I was invited to the second round office interview in March which consisted of three separate interviews, two behavioral and one case study. All seemed to go smoothly, I liked the professionals and felt comfortable during the process. Be sure to arrive early so you have an opportunity to review the case before hand. The recruiter said I'd receive my results "within two weeks at the latest". Six weeks after the office interview and three months after the initial campus interview, I received an automated rejection e-mail. The firm's consultants/managers were great but compared to other firms I've had experience with, Capgemini's recruiting process is sub-par and lacks transparency.

Interview Questions

• Case study- Pharmaceutical company attempting to increase employee morale by initiating new IT system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I only made it to the first round but the interview was very casual. It was obvious they were trying to find a good fit. I thought it was one of my best interviews but for some reason I didn't end up getting an invitation to the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus interview followed by an in person interview at their office in Atlanta. On site interview consists of 3 30 minute interviews with 3 different consultants with various experience. My first interview was a case study, followed by a behavioral, then a more technical interview. Was very relaxed interview, I felt comfortable talking with the staff. The interview went great; however, no offer was made to me. Be sure to have specific leadership examples. Know all about consulting and why you want to work for Cap.