Capgemini Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Houston, TX

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview was behavioral. The interviewer was really nice. the Interview was 30 mins long, the interviewer did not ask a lot of technical question. It would be smart to review the position you're applying for and study their website. They will ask you about their company and what contributions will you make to it. Be creative in your answers. Try to give as much details about the job as possible.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

After passing a basic phone interview, I interviewed in the Houston office for an SAP staff consultant role. Three different interviews with three different members of staff. Make sure you show up early so you have time to look over the case study! It's not a very traditional case study--they leave it very open ended so you can talk it through with them. Just make sure that you have lots of angles you have considered on the case and lots of questions that you would want to explore further.

Overall, I had a great experience. Everyone was friendly and kind to me, and it felt very conversational. Prove that you know some industry terminology, prove that you can interact with people (even difficult ones) well, and prove that you are good at thinking about case studies. There is no "right" answer, they just want to see that you understand basic business principles when thinking about problems.

After the interview I was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks, but it really took 4 before they extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed at something? Why did it happen? What would you do differently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

All of my interviewers were very friendly and the overall process was quite fast.

The first round were on campus interviews and the second and final round were at the Houston office. There was about a 2 week interview in between rounds.

The waiting period for a final decision was a little bit longer than expected and took about 3 or 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Solve a real life "case" scenario; Not the "How many golf balls fit in an airplane?" type of question either.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

they keep you hanging around and i had 9 interviews and answered same questions time and time again. Obviously, no one there communicates with each other

not a good company

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Wonderful interview experience. Interviews included Sr. Managers, Managers, and VPs. I truly felt that I connected with the culture of the company. The company showed a true desire for diverse candidates - ethnicity, education, gender.They invest quite a bit of money in their campus hires. Training included a business trip for training in Mumbai for 5 weeks.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, moderate and

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Knew somebody in the company so even though I did not go to a school they typically recruited from, I was able to get my foot in the door. A few days after my resume was passed along I was contacted for a phone interview/ phone screening. About 10 days after the phone interview I was told I would be moving along to the in office interview. About two weeks after the in office interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of one of your failures and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Capgemini was at our career fair and invited me to dinner that night. Their recruits were great. I received an on-campus interview the next day for the end of the week. The interview was about half technical and half behavioral. I then received an email from HR that weekend inviting me to an on-site interview with instructions for travel arrangements. Everything went smoothly. The employees were all very friendly and there was one case presented at the beginning of the meeting with all interviewees present. Then there was a series of three interviews: one technical interview related to the case, one general technical period and then a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was the most difficult. I did not get there in time to fully go over the case. They did not inform me that there would be one and that I needed to be there early.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

The entire interview process began with a career fair at my school, I don't think I would have made the cut without the initial face to face introductions. After requesting an interview with their company, I was accepted for a first round interview at my school. The interview was mostly behavioral questions, "What are your strengths?", "Give me an example of a time you worked on a team?", and "Why do you want to work for Capgemini?"

Interview Questions

• The interview ended with a situational-type question along the lines of "You have been hired to implement a new system, System A, and right now System B is in place. You need Mr. C to help you implement the new system. Mr. C knows nothing about your systems and is solely involved with fashion/something non-related to the systems. What do you do to try and get him to help you. After every answer I gave the interviewer responded with "I don't care, I don't have time to help you. I have my own problems to deal with" I made sure to stay calm and try to talk to Mr. C, help him understand why my system was important to him.

In the end, I said I had tried everything in my power and I would go to my boss and ask for advice. That turned out to be the correct answer! (Or one of the answers the interviewer was looking for.
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

They had an on-campus interview. I was then invited to their second round interviews. They were really nice. The office was so chill, but it was still very professional. They give you a "peer buddy" who already works at Capgemini, and they take you to each of your interviews. There are three interviews with senior-level executives. It was just your typical one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in large teams? (80+ people)   Answer Question

I took a job in DC, but I would have picked Capgemini if they offered me a job first.