Capgemini Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor

2.9

101 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Hi, this is in regards to the Capgemini India HR policy. I am with over 15 years of experience and had cleared all the rounds for the position of Service Delivery Manager. I was sent the list of documents I need to provide them; which included payslips, form16, salary certificate, increment letter, offer letter, degrees etc etc etc. There was no mention of bank account statement. I get the call from the HR the next day asking me to send her the bank account statement as a proof that the salary is been credited. I sent them 3 months of statement. She returns back and says she needs for the complete tenure and this meant 7 years of bank statements.This was absurd and not acceptable. I mean why would I send them 7 years of my bank statements which is a personal asset to me? I tried to convince her; but she was adamant on her point saying this is their policy. I even told her I can provide 1st 3 months of statement as well; but she was glued to her stand not bulging. Has anyone experienced the same situation?

Interview Questions

• Bank statement for full tenure (7 years); which was insane and a stupid thing to ask.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was 3 round interview 2 technical and one he round.. In First round they asked basic technical question. I went cleared the first round and went for second round in that they were asking scenario based question . Most of the question they asked from the project.

Interview Questions

• What was your role and responsibilities in your project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was two days process. I was interviewed at Hyderabad. I went from our college.
    On the first they have conducted online test. It consists of two parts. One part consists of aptitude, logical and verbal. It is having very easy questions. The second part consists of essay writing. In this there shouldn't be any spelling mistakes and punctuation mistakes.
    They will announce the result after sometime and the next rounds are conducted on the next day.
    I have cleared the first round and was called for the next round.
    The second round is technical. As am an ECE student he asked me EDC questions. Next he asked me why did you choose this field being an ECE student with good percentage, where I have answered next he asked to explain my project and block diagram. He has given program of for loop where I have solved it
    Next is HR she is a lady she asked me to tell me about yourself. Next she is going on saying me that you don't have that skill, you don't have that skill. Where we should oppose her and prove her in a proper way where I was bit confused and lost.
    But try in a smart it is easy to get.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The entire process took for 4 days. Capgemini recruiting team contacted me thru LinkedIn for the UI-Developer Role with Angular JS. When I shared the relevant details with the recruiter, he scheduled the telephonic interview a couple of days later. After clearing the telephonic interview, I was asked to attend for F2F interview next day. I cleared F2F interview then on the same day I had HR round (discussed hike, notice period and location ...Etc). During the HR round, HR confirmed that he would release the offer letter within couple of hours. As he said I received it on the same day and accepted the same.

Interview Questions

• 1. Role and Responsibilities in your current project.
      2. How long you are working on Angular JS?
      3. How can we create custom directives?
      4. Compile and Link Fns differences?
      5. What are the two phases in Angular JS auto bootstrapping?
      6. Diff between routeprovider and stateprovider?
      7. Diff between $ and $$ in angular js?
      8. What are services in angular JS ? what does $location mean? how can we create custom services and which is the better way to create services?
      9. How do you manage cookies in angular JS?
      10 Key features in HTMl5 such as localstorage, datalist, new form elements, audio and video plugins and in CSS3 ex: controllers, shadow boxes, smooth edge boarders..?
      11 what are inbult filers in angular js and how can you create custom Filters in angular JS?
      12. Presented scenarios such as 1. how can you tabulate Database response that has come in JSON format, using Angular JS and enable sort function to each header in the table. 2. how can you establish Single Sign On in web applications

Since I have J2EE background, I have gotten some questions from that area

1. JVM memory management
      2. Multi threading and Synchronization questions
      3. Exceptions and collections related questions
      4. How can we mimic Webservice response in Soap UI in case webservice is down?
      5. How to establish Security auth in web services   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended Employee Referral Drive in Hyderabad.
    process took duration of a week but just 2 days of attending.

>> at first its a written exam which is conducted in cocubes. result is given within an hour and thats it for the day.
    we then received mail for Technical Round and HR round within a week.

>> they interviewed almost 150 members on that day both TR and HR.
    Results came in after a 3-4 days.

Interview Questions

• Techincal interviewer asked me just one question:

what is array?
      and write a program of sorting.?   1 Answer
    • HR had gone through the Resume and asked me why i wrote photoshop and what i did with it. and after that its just few basic questions like relocation and all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

first round apt & reasoning
    next essay round
    TR
    HR
    Prepare well for the first round, it's simple.
    be careful with essay writing.
    don't make grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.
    in tr, they would ask basic questions, be cleared with your project.
    in hr, they would check your communication, spontaneous and decision making skills.
    all the best.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Received an email from Naukri regarding the opening. I responded back and then HR called me to confirm some basic details and sent me the interview invite.

It was a scheduled walkin. A lot of people from different technologies were called on a Saturday in Jan 2017. Interview was scheduled for 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM , as per the email.

Reached there by 10:30 AM and completed the basic security checks by 10:45 AM and waited till 12:15 AM for my first round. It was a 1 hour long interview and it covered almost all the questions related to my technology. It started off with some simple basic questions followed by some real tough scenario based questions. Asked to write some code on paper as well. Was also tested on my knowledge on the latest offerings , features and releases in my technology.

Overall a pretty good first round and I came out of the room by 1:10 PM. Was informed to wait for the next rounds by the HR team at 1:15 PM.

It was 1:45 PM , by the time I was called for the second round. It was a technical cum managerial discussion. This round lasted for half an hr and again was given a pen and paper and asked me to write some code. This was not as difficult as the first round.

At 2:15 PM, the interview coordinators asked me to have my lunch and come back with in half an hr for HR round.

At 3:00 PM, I was taken into a conference room where I had a telephonic HR round discussion. It lasted for 15 minutes and was asked few basic questions about my previous organisation, my education. Salary negotiation was hard to make and I agreed to the number proposed by the HR.

By 3:30 PM, I came out after clearing the process.

During my HR round, they told that I would receive the offer in a couple of days and asked me to submit all the documents which they asked me to bring in the interview confirmation email.

It is now almost more than 3 weeks and I have still not received any sort of communication from the HR team regarding the offer. Tried to contact with the HR team via email, but none of them is responding.

I heard a lot of great things about Capgemini and on the day of interview felt the same seeing the way the event was organised and the way everything was streamlined.

But now even after waiting for 3+ weeks, and after multiple email follow ups, not even a single response and no sign of offer.

Really disappointed with the HR team. I have attended interview process of 4-5 different companies and almost all of them sent the offer letters with in 1 week of document collection.

I wish someone from the HR team will get back to me after seeing this.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Its a telephonic interview, which he asked some technical questions. in that I am able to answer some questions but some I am unable to answer. some are management question there are asked.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through our college. The interview was three rounds. First was COcubes exam. After I was short Listed the interview was on next day. The interview was 2 rounds TR and Hr. They basically test our basics and our confidence level. Just be confident and answer to all questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Written test was moderate and I gat it through cocubes and after almost 2 weeks we.got call for
    Technical round and it was too difficult depth questions were asked after that Hr round was conducted which was moderate

Interview Questions

• Some technically depth ques were asked   1 Answer