Capgemini Interview Questions in Illinois | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview in Chicago, IL that was very easy, just behavioral questions and discussion on resume. Both the interviewers liked my interview, however, instead of FT they offered an internship which turned out to be a very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Favorite project, issues with team mates, prior experience etc   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

HR from Capgemini called, scheduled a technical discussion 2 days later. Next day another HR round, more to discuss compensation and location. Interesting thing is, they went back from the numbers which were discussed and sent on mail by them and offered 10% lower, saying this is what we can offer. :-) Had no interest to even talk to them. Bunch of crooks.

Interview Questions

• General questions, even technical round was not difficult.   Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds by three reps total. Each interview was different; one was me sharing who I was, the second more technical along with hypothetical and situational consultant questions, and the final was the most technical and specific to the clients with whom they are considering placing you. Be prepared for to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a change in the workplace, and how was it successful?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with general personality questions followed by an on site interview at their office. One site interview lasted for the whole day and included a group presentation to a panel of senior managers.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Senior HR called saying everything will go at the speed of light. Had cleared Technical round. was waiting for further calls but no response I called and asked Jr. HR said Technical round is clear you may have or may not have managerial round. Wait for another call. I was waiting for 15 days but no reply I sent mails but no reply I called one more time to check; he said there is another team who is looking at my case; I will follow up and get back to you. another 8-10 days wait. No reply. Should I ?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at campus which went phenomenal. I then went the Chicago office where we had three round. Two were behavioral and the other was a case study. One of the interviewers was very short and seemed very disinterested in anything I had to say which I did not enjoy. The case study was very straightforward and the interviewer was very patient. Know there isn't that much time for this part.

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds total that I had undergone. The first was at the University through which I applied and was purely behavioral questions that are already listed in other reviews. The second was at the office which consisted of 3 interviews and one was a case study. Overall the employees were very friendly and kept the environment stress free. They say it time and time again but my advice is to prepare the best you can on how you want to answer the questions, be the most confident form of yourself, and of course just have fun with it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and what would you have done differently?   1 Answer

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

After numerous phone interviews that took 30 minutes to an hour, things went cold. Felt like my time was wasted since nobody was kind enough to at least give me a 'thanks but not thanks, kid'. Would have like to known what I could work on after spending so much time interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are some projects you've worked on?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick process. First HR will screen you with some basic questions and criteria followed by 3 technical interviews over phone/Skype. The questions were mostly related to projects/technologies I have worked on. I will rate the questions as 5 out of 10. None of them were too hard to answer. Once these 3 technical rounds were over I received a call from HR regarding compensation discussion. You can negotiate you salary specially if your skill sets are niche.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you have niche skills or company need to hire people. Generally pays above market rate if negotiated well.

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 rounds, one was on campus very simple behavioral questions. Some related to tech interest. Didn't think I did exceptionally well. 2nd round was at the office (Chicago) and was three interviews including one case which they give you when you arrive. Not very challenging, just designed to get to know you, see you communicate and gauge whether you could be a good team member and capable in front of a client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came up with a dynamic solution for a tough problem?

Would you be ok working with SAP?

Why tech consulting?