Capgemini Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017
1,299 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,299 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hi,
    I have very bad experience with this company TWICE.
    First time they called me for F2F , technical and managerial round held at the same day, HR round was telephonic. HR was very rude and was offering me less than 15% hike which was least any company will offer on any switch.

Second time they took my technical interview and HR both are held as telephonic , Technical panel was good , but again HR is not professional , they dint update about the profile status nor they response to any of mail.

one of my college experience the same.

I would say this company is not serious for their hiring process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was 3 round interview 2 technical and one he round.. In First round they asked basic technical question. I went cleared the first round and went for second round in that they were asking scenario based question . Most of the question they asked from the project.

Interview Questions

• What was your role and responsibilities in your project.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Its all about personal skills and knowledge, its about company profile and brief about it. I had totally 3 rounds of interview which wa taken by hr recruiter, manager and panel tean

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds, one technical and one HR. In the technical round, I was asked about the projects I had put on my CV. I have done some work in machine learning so that was the main topic of discussion. HR round was also easy, only general questions were asked. Questions were also based on the information provided during the presentation made by the hiring team, so keep your eyes peeled for the small details!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some real life applications of machine learning   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process was well set out but took exceptionally longer time for documentation. There was duplication in documentation process, one before getting offer and one at the time of joining.

Interview Questions

• Question on various Accounting Standards   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was bit difficult

Selenium Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2017.

Interview

2 FtoF technical round and final + hr round

Both technical round same level. They are asking mostly on testng and framework repeated questions.

How to work on current project.
    Simple Java program like star pattern / prime number

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call from Consulting firm two days before the interview.i was told that it was scheduled interview on Saturday. however when I reach there giant queue for getting pass (like we have in temple) almost hundred people were present for the interview. But fortunately that line was for different positions so i was lucky that only 25 to 30 people were present for dotnet position. Anyway after waiting for one and half hour I attended my first interview which I got there and I was told by HR to wait for round two which was going to happen on the same day. So I waited for another one and half hour and I enter for around 2 . The round 2 started good and he started to ask me about my previous work experience and my background but in me in the middle he stoped me and ask me 'are you having experience in MVC?' so I said no because I clearly told to HR before confirming my interest for interviewthat I don't have any exposure in MVC and she clearly confirm me that that opposition is not for MVC and it is actually for Angular JS + ASP.NET. She even droped me a mail mentioning the same. Anyways so then around 2 interview guys stop taking my interview and he called HR and he said the position is not for angular just + asp.net it is also for the MVC so I cannot take this guys interview. So my interview got cancelled and I was told by HR that the round 2 panel for Angular JS + asp.net position is not available right now and said that she will call me in the following week and schedule my interview on Skype ,however it has been 5 days pass but I am still waiting for her call so it was a very unsatisfying and pathetic experience for me from the CapGemini.

Interview Questions

• what is factory Design pattern?
      what is covariant and contravariant?
      what is loose coupling
      Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially HR told that they could give 22LPA salary at the current position as my existing CTC is around 14LPA.

1st and 2nd round got cleared. Waited for the HR round and salary negotiation.

After 3 weeks they told that the internal structure got changed and for the above position they can offer flat 11.7LPA.

Hahaha too funny. But that's how it is. Never ever give interview to this worthless company. The technical stuffs are good but HR folks are non transparent, idiot and egregious liars.

They also took my official docs like salary slip, offer letter, etc before 2nd round of interview.

Be aware guyz. Do not waste your time and money in this company. I don't know how the actual employees are staying here.

Pathetic !!!!

Interview Questions

• Linux related questions, basics, performance tuning,   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process took 1 day. There were 3 rounds. First reound was aptitude plus written assignment. Practice writing paragraph once in word without grammatical mistakes. Second round was technicaland it was very easy. As i was from ece they asked me only in c and c++.The third round was hr.it was very easy..hr askd me to speak for few in about some topic. And i was selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds in the interview process.
    First round was the aptitude test which was an hour long test. After that results were announced . After that there was technical round in which the interviewer first asked me to introduce myself and then asked me questions regarding my College project. After that there was an HR round for the selected candidates. In HR round general questions were asked. The final result was declared in few weeks through an e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself!
      What was your summer project?
      How much time you took to complete your summer project?
      How many people worked on this project?
      If I tell you to make a team of people more than that then how much less time will you take to complete this project?
      Answer Question