Capgemini Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Intern Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Marlborough, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

My interview was for an internship while I was in college. It was fairly quick and easy, not much to say about it.

I was offered an full time job once I graduated college and took it. I never really had a real full time job interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in IT?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR manager and the second with a Senior Consultant. No case, just talking about me. Relaxed environment, discussed all aspect of my CV (experience, extracurricular activities, hobbies, etc).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

2 interviews during the same day:
    -The first one was with a HR Director. It was more of a discussion. I had to speak bouk myself: formation, experiences .. Then, I was aked some question about my experiences, my qualities, my level in different languages ..
    -The second one was with a Project Manager and it was more like a talk about my interests and about the kind of project the department is working on. Different missions were exposed to me and I had to chose the one I'd prefer.

It went pretty well and the HR Director was pretty clear about the internship, the possibilities of being hired afterwards ...

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 of your strenghs and weaknesses ?
      Why hiring you ?   Answer Question

In fact I am still exploring all my possibilities before taking any decision

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Good and Constant Communication

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Milano (Italy)) in January 2009.

Interview

Two interviews:
    1 with HR: motivational, behavioral questions. Relaxed. It lasted half an hour.
    1 with the Principal: case interview on the target industry I applied for. Half of the interview was conducted in Italian, half in English. It lasted one hour.

Interview Questions

• Establishing the price of a one-year insurance for a warehouse.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation