Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Absolutely horrible process. They are reaching out to anyone with contact center sales experience. Do not even give them the time of day! They will waste your time and lie to you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about sales. They claim they want A Players with a proven track record so they can penetrate the US market since none of us have ever heard of them here. It is a farce. Stay at your current company. If they cannot be honest during the interview process with people, then the big lies come after you are there not only to you, but also to your prospects!   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with current Business Analyst about a month ago. Basic behavioral questions. Never heard back after in person interview, even after following up. Be prepared to get ghosted.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process sucked. Was contacted by a company recruiter for a position at a certain Location which I agreed. Had two technical rounds of interviews with good feedback. The HR couldn't get the client interview and told me that the client postponed the project. Few weeks later another company recruiter contacted and I told him that I was already interviewed and I have no idea what happened. He started his own process. Two more technical interviews. I told him to get the feedback from the old interviews. And doing so the old recruiter contacted back again and I spoke to his manager. Again sweet talks and then no client interviews. Not sure what happened but the process totally sucked me.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions. How would you handle this type of issues etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiters came to the university and emailed back students that signed up for an on-campus interview. My first interview with the company went fine it was one on one and the person mainly asked how I worked and a bit about my background.

I was able to make it to the second round of interviews at their headquarters in San Francisco. They would interview groups of people in rounds that were scheduled at certain times. You would go through three people to interview that day Unfortunately, I found the coordinator for the event really frazzled and frustrated the entire time. He mainly wanted to rush all of the potential new hires out constantly due to the time crunch. The interviews started later than scheduled and there were awkward breaks where you would just sit down doing nothing since you were not allowed to look at your phone. One person would ask you riddles, another person about technical questions based on your skills, and another on your business analyst skills with a given case. One of the interviewers I encountered was very unprofessional by texting while I was talking and would rudely ask to repeat myself because he was distracted. What really shocked me was when he asked me about my political views and how I felt about the election. I declined to state my opinion but he kept drilling me to answer. I felt really uncomfortable. Out of all the jobs I have interviewed for, this has to be my worst experience. They really need to be more organized and have their questions prepared instead of googling questions on the spot. Honestly, if I would have had an offer I would not have taken it since all of the employees there seemed constantly stressed out or come across as pompous and snobby.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Unprofessional overall. I was contacted through a recruiter about business analyst opening with Capgemini, for their client. I was initially interviewed by 2 of Capgemini's managers and was cleared for the interviews with the end client. This process was completed in 10 days. Then the grueling process of waiting for next steps started.

The first interview with client side project manager happened and the interview went well. He was happy and was hinting that there will be one more round with his supervisor. The next round was scheduled a week after and it was again cancelled stating client was held up with something. After waiting for 2 more weeks the last round of interview finally happened and the interviewer was happy and said orally that the next steps would be processed with Capgemini. Here started my indefinite wait. Week after week, it went without any updates. HR was saying that client is ok, but waiting for confirmation to go ahead, later was told that client is not in town and had to wait, then there was some delay and will get back, this happened almost close to 30-40 days and finally after endless follow-ups it was told that visa transfer takes time and client wants the person to join immediately and they could not proceed further in the process.

Truly unprofessional by Capgemini!!

When someone is taking time to give your interview, be courteous to give updates, atleast!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

One on one interview on campus. I did well so they invited me to their Super Day along with 14 students from 2 universities. It lasted too long (8am to 5pm). They provided breakfast and lunch, which is honestly the real reason I went! In the morning there was a case study. You had a group of 4 and about 2 hours to complete it. I am an IT person and was shocked that my other members were other majors (accounting, marketing,etc). The case study was for a company that acquires many companies and has multiple systems they want to integrate. I was very obvious to me that the solution was creating a data warehouse because I know & work in a data warehouse. My group members knew nothing about data warehouses and it was very strange. I didn't like having to explain them this system because they should already know this. If you are applying to an IT company, know IT concepts. My group members didn't want to focus of the case study to be about the data warehouse because they felt it wasn't correct. It was a pain to convince them that this was the solution. My group went a different route about a mobile application and they spent way too much time focusing on this. We did the presentation and it went well. I stood about when I spoke about the data warehouse. We were given critiques and they told us we should have focused more on the data warehouse! I TOLD MY GROUP! I then had 2 more one-on-one interviews. They were pretty tough because they had weird questions. I tried my best. I also told them I don't know Java. I want to be an ETL developer and they told me that I need java, which is not true at all. Anyways, I enjoyed the experience and the people. The other staff consultants were very nice and cool. They are young and relate-able. I also liked how they told you about the company. They told you about different programs they offer (one is like having different organizations within the company and the other prepares you to get clients). Overall, it was a very good experience with few negatives. It was also annoying because they had bad parking instructions. They gave me a parking voucher which didn't work so I had to pay $10. HR was very fast and rejected me after 2 days. I thought my performance was 8/10 and I also had good work experience. It's hard to get in.

Interview Questions

• How does a programming language and data relate?
      I'm a client and I want a tree house. You are my consultant, what do you do?
      I'm a client and I want a dashboard for my employees to track where they are on a project. What do you do about this?
      You walk into a bar, one guy is asked to buy a drink and he says no. A second guy is asked and says the same thing. The third guys says yes, he'll buy a drink. Which guy is right?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and time consuming. I spoke to someone at the career fair, then got invited to a coffee chat, then got invited to a first round 30 minute on campus interview, then got invited to a full day interview at their office. This consisted of a group case study including a presentation by each group, then 6 30 minute rounds of an interview, group meeting with an executive, or information session. 3 of these sessions were 1-1 interviews. I thought the day went great, and they told me I would hear back in 2 weeks. I got an email 2 weeks later saying they needed more time, then I didn't hear anything back after that until I emailed them. After sending this email, I got an automated rejection email sent late at night. Their email correspondence felt very unprofessional and very inconsiderate of my time.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

I did the interview on campus. Before they put you on a one to one session, they let you talk to a representative from the company. For me, it was a recent graduate who attended the same college as me. Interview was basic behavioral questions.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

I applied in college.
    First of all, I had a morning slot in my college for the interview. I couldn't sleep the last night because I had an exam on the same day as well! Now, first off, I prepared well for the interview and the interviewer was hardly interested to know me at all. He was a manager based in the local office. He was a plain guy with a technical bent and he asked me random questions from my work experience. Since my answers were long, I had to summarize each experience which made it tough for him to understand. The manager was barely interested in my answers and cut me off in between. How will you understand my answers if you don't listen to the full of it? Within the first 10 minutes, he seemed uninterested and wanted to wrap up the interview. Thank you for the experience Capgemini, I look forward to never applying here again. You may have many candidates applying but you have lost good ones.
    If you are a manager, give your candidates time and make them feel comfortable! I heard a couple of my other friends had super cool managers who made them feel like home! Just my luck!

The rest of the HR were enthusiastic and happy to meet us. Kudos to them!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple. I met their recruiter at a career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview the following day. After passing that round, we went to their hub in Atlanta for a more in-depth superday with 4 rounds of interviews.