Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.9

735 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2017.

Interview

I had my interview onsite yesterday at the NYC office and it was by far the most unprofessional and disrespectful interview I have had in my professional career. I first met with the Global Talent Acquisition head, who was fine, but the interviewer after him (who was a recruiter) was EXTREMELY rude. The whole interview consisted of many unnecessary questions.. Questions like- "What salary were you making in your last role? What about your salary in 2014?" Which is NO ONE'S business and NY recently passed a law that it is ILLEGAL to ask that question. Also questions revolved how much my previous company was paying our other associates/hires. It was like some type of mind game he was trying to play in order to get information out of me because my previous company was a competitor. Extremely condescending and not to mention ILLEGAL. They should REALLY evaluate their interview process and if this is how they operate during the interview, I cannot imagine working for them as an employee. I withdrew my candidacy the moment I left!

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

Nov 6, 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience was less than stellar as that is what our teams strive for each time we are in contact with any potential new employee. Each candidate interaction... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview with a recruiter from Dallas, however, the role was in San Francisco. Mostly behavioural questions, just wanted to discuss about the job, role, and whether if I was interested or not. I expressed my strong interest. The interviewer iterated many times about relocating to the San Francisco, and I said that is exactly what I am looking for.

However, the recruiter ghosted me after the interview. No feedback or any update was given. After me following up via email and on LinkedIn, no response. Didn't even both to read my message. This is so disrespectful and unprofessional, especially from such a large consulting firm that is so well known. Hiring is a two-way street; recruiters also need to be proactive in order to keep good candidates. Maybe in your mind, I was not a good candidate, that doesn't mean you can just leave them hanging. How hard does it take to just send a quick note?

That being said, this review is mostly on the recruiter. It does leave a bad impression on the company. I've interviewed with Capgemini in Toronto before, and the recruiter was kind, respectful of my time, and promptly provided me with feedback. Capgemini US really needs to step up their game. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are okay to relocate to San Francisco?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

It goes on from 8 to 5. The process is quite relaxed. You will be served breakfast as you get in. Then you will be given a case study problem to solve in a group. Then you will make a presentation about your solution in front of the managers, the staff, and the other groups.

Interview Questions

• Given that you are asked to build a tree house. What questions will you ask me?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. One of those interviews where the interviewer feels like offended if you got it right, hence he takes the level of the questions up until he makes sure you can't get the following questions right. More of an interrogation. Unfortunate this is what's happening if you want to stay in software development field. All those phony resumes in the market make the interviewers interrogate developers into the deepest details as if they are lying about their experiences.

Mediocre interview, could be ridiculously detailed to the problems the interviewer faces in his application itself.

Interview Questions

• The position was about ReactJS, interviewer was more determined to ask about Angular2. Interesting, huh?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hr interview for basic backgroind questions and role description. 2 phone interviews with managers/directors. Then no response back from HR. Pretty sad for a consulting firm to not respond back to follow up emails for a status update.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Absolutely horrible process. They are reaching out to anyone with contact center sales experience. Do not even give them the time of day! They will waste your time and lie to you.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about sales. They claim they want A Players with a proven track record so they can penetrate the US market since none of us have ever heard of them here. It is a farce. Stay at your current company. If they cannot be honest during the interview process with people, then the big lies come after you are there not only to you, but also to your prospects!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview in Chicago, IL that was very easy, just behavioral questions and discussion on resume. Both the interviewers liked my interview, however, instead of FT they offered an internship which turned out to be a very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Favorite project, issues with team mates, prior experience etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with current Business Analyst about a month ago. Basic behavioral questions. Never heard back after in person interview, even after following up. Be prepared to get ghosted.