Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,303 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,303 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    2 phone
    1 FtoF
    Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
    hile there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

We had 2 types of interviews. 1. On campus interview 2. In office presentation and interviews. On campus interviews are straight forward behavioral questions, with subjects around IT aptitude and willingness to travel, and possibility of learning something outside your comfort zone. Once you get passed on to in office interviews, You'll be given a use case to present with a team in front of executives and other Capgemini employees. After the presentation, the interviews will start. Usually you'll have 3 interviews with senior managers and higher. They will be looking to you as a candidate that will join their business unit and possibly their account.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was asked about my volunteer work, my educational background and skills that could be applied to the job. The interviewer talked about what he does for the company and what is expected of the position I'm interviewing for. We also talked about the hiring process and what is expected

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've learned from school that can be applied to your job?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

Interview

A HR contacted me about a possible opportunity and I applied.It was hard. It involved three rounds.First was a general round from HR asking about my background and the technologies I am good at and questions like if I am willing to relocate. The day after, he set up a telephonic interview and they questioned me intensively on core java and web services. They also asked my previous work experience.The following week, they scheduled a skype interview.It was the toughest I faced so far. He asked me complex application based related questions and search algorithm.He asked me to share the screen and code related to collections concepts and constructors.He did ask me HR questions on how I manage a conflict in a team and what was my toughest experience so far. A week later the HR confirmed my position.

Interview Questions

• Type your name on Google and explain a code to count the number of times, your name is displayed on the page and on the URL.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Senior Consultatnt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

All the process was done and concluded in less than two weeks. Got a call from a recruiter who was a member from their HR. They arranged like two to three interview processes before I was arranged to be interviewed by one of their client.

Interview Questions

• Apart from a few technical question, the catching questions were around how to manage a stubborn client and get your requirements.   1 Answer

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very professional, polite, and respectful. They started by introducing themselves, providing an overview of the role, and asked me to provide a summary of my background. From there, they asked technical questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the application migration process for moving workloads from the legacy equipment to a hybrid cloud model.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hr interview for basic backgroind questions and role description. 2 phone interviews with managers/directors. Then no response back from HR. Pretty sad for a consulting firm to not respond back to follow up emails for a status update.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.