Capgemini Client Engagement Consultant, Applied Innovation Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Engagement Consultant, Applied Innovation Exchange

Interviews at Capgemini

1 Interview Review

Client Engagement Consultant, Applied Innovation Exchange Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview with a recruiter from Dallas, however, the role was in San Francisco. Mostly behavioural questions, just wanted to discuss about the job, role, and whether if I was interested or not. I expressed my strong interest. The interviewer iterated many times about relocating to the San Francisco, and I said that is exactly what I am looking for.

However, the recruiter ghosted me after the interview. No feedback or any update was given. After me following up via email and on LinkedIn, no response. Didn't even both to read my message. This is so disrespectful and unprofessional, especially from such a large consulting firm that is so well known. Hiring is a two-way street; recruiters also need to be proactive in order to keep good candidates. Maybe in your mind, I was not a good candidate, that doesn't mean you can just leave them hanging. How hard does it take to just send a quick note?

That being said, this review is mostly on the recruiter. It does leave a bad impression on the company. I've interviewed with Capgemini in Toronto before, and the recruiter was kind, respectful of my time, and promptly provided me with feedback. Capgemini US really needs to step up their game. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are okay to relocate to San Francisco?   Answer Question