Capgemini Senior Consultant (P5) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Consultant (P5) Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant (P5) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First round - Technical, gone down really well, very professional, all about technical and a bit of people management skills, interviewed by Susant Sarkar, Kolkata.

The very next day I was told over the phone by Shriniwas Katekar from Mumbai that I had cleared the round and I needed to attend a Managerial round face to face, Gurgaon office, and a set of documents needed to be carried including my Resume.

Second round - I went there at the stipulated time only to find a set of DESI office boys on the reception desk, looked very unprofessional. He asked me about the reason of visit, and was surprised to find my reason. He then asked me about the person to contact, I told him about my point of contact Miss Reva Jakhmola. The guy then arranged a telephonic call and handed over the phone to me to talk to Reva. Reva asked my recruiter name, Shriniwas, and told me to wait in the meeting room. After 15 mins I finally received a call from one Prashant Shetty from Mumbai number. A number of irrelevant questions was then fired and I could feel a sense of rejection already. It went around for 40-60 mins overall.

After finishing off the interview I went out of the meeting/interview room, headed straight to the reception desk only to be told to left for the day. Shocked, they didn't even bother to take the documents to be carried, didn't bother to call up Reva even. That's look bad duh.

I am not sure about the reasons behind all this, let my readers decide, but it does waste a lots of individual time.

*I needed an half-day leave to attend the interview.
*There must be someone professional enough to meet in person, specially when he/she is the point of contact. That's leave a good taste.
*If you want us to carry a few documents please take the documents too.

Interview Questions

• Did you looked into the already Weblogic configurations setup once you joined the project? What did you find out? How would you set up a new environment with the Weblogic server?
    What is the reason one should not use 2nd level caching in Hibernate?
    Did you know the code snippet for accesing the iPlanet LDAP server access for authentication?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Consultant P5 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in May 2012.

Interview

Technical interview was completed in 15 minutes. Manager's session was a full 45 minutes session where the manager did most of the talking. it was more of an FYI session. First round was conducted on phone. for the second round had to visit their office and use one of the phones at their office premises. carry a government provided photo ID. preferably the PAN card.

Interview Questions

• Fortunately or unfortunately, I wasn't asked many questions, the interview seemed more like an FYI process. from a technical perspective the interviewer asked some basic active directory related questions. Manager asked what are your strengths and areas of opportunity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bargain for salary and designation. they will take their own sweet time to roll out the offer, have patience. If you rush they will exploit it to their advantage.

Senior Consultant (P5) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial Communication,Shortlisted candidate are called for L1 Interview and later L2 Manageral interview. Then HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty straight and for the experience it was fine.