Capgemini Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

945 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

We had 2 types of interviews. 1. On campus interview 2. In office presentation and interviews. On campus interviews are straight forward behavioral questions, with subjects around IT aptitude and willingness to travel, and possibility of learning something outside your comfort zone. Once you get passed on to in office interviews, You'll be given a use case to present with a team in front of executives and other Capgemini employees. After the presentation, the interviews will start. Usually you'll have 3 interviews with senior managers and higher. They will be looking to you as a candidate that will join their business unit and possibly their account.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interviews typically begin on campus, after resumes are collected at various campus events. 1st round interviews are 30 minutes and cover technical and functional knowledge. They also determine if the individual is a cultural fit. 2nd round interviews are then in a local Capgemini office and consist of multiple interviews / interviewers. There is 1 case interview to understand problem solving

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you faced a problem with a group and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a moderate experience. The interview process went quick, First round was behavioral, second round consisted of Salesforce technical. The third round was face to face technical.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017. I had two rounds of interview. The first round took 30 to 40 min. The interviewer was pretty friendly and asked me questions going through my resume, asking me to describe everything on my resume. It was a structural interview giving over view of the jobs performed previously, the academic work and extra activities apart from academics. The next round was conducted with a gap of 15 minutes. The lady who conducted second round was more curious about the technical stuff which took around 30 minutes. Few questions were asked about my projects in academic career

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Describe me your projects?
      3. Which one do you think is good option submitting the perfect document late or submitting the partial document within time
      4. How do you cultivate trust in your manager/customer?
      5. What kind of environment do you like to work
      6. How do you persuade someone's thoughts?
      7. What is your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
      8. What are you strengths and weakness?
      9. Tree House Customer?
      10. Tell me one thing that is not on your resume?
      11. What do you know about Cap Gemini? Why do you want to work here?
      12. Where do you want to see yourself in future?
      13. Tell me a situation where you have overcome a problem?
      14. How do you select your team members?
      15. Describe your leadership qualities?
      16. What is the first thing on your to do list as soon as you join the company   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee as a recent graduate to some recruiting program for graduates. Got a call from the company to setup a telephonic round. First Telephonic round with the HR and then a couple of 1-1 sessions at Atlanta Office. Mostly Personality related questions and a few questions about technical challenges that I faced until now in my previous positions. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I really liked the environment.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges that I previously faced in other jobs that I did.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of Interview...1 is HR, another 2 are from employees who are not much qualified. Usually employees in Capgemini are hired from project perspective, and not long term perspective...So once project is completed, and no similar projects are available they are asked to leave company. Capgemini is not interested in investing in employees which is really a big disadvantage to work with.

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds by three reps total. Each interview was different; one was me sharing who I was, the second more technical along with hypothetical and situational consultant questions, and the final was the most technical and specific to the clients with whom they are considering placing you. Be prepared for to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a change in the workplace, and how was it successful?   Answer Question