Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018
2,761 Interview Reviews

2.8

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had applied for Senior associate, however they gave me opportunity to become a lead and later moved me into PMO lead where I was reporting to the director of the project. Great exposure!

Interview Questions

• About myself and experience   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

basic aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview just like all other IT companies. Nothing different here expect for group discussion round. It was a referral drive and they conducted interviews

Interview Questions

• questions related to education and projects
      tell me about yourself
      why do you want to join this company etc   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Karur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was held with 4 rounds. The first round is the attitude and the second one is the coding and debuging round. Third is the technical direct HR round and the fourth is the personnel HR round.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for Big data (Hadoop) for SCOPE project. 1st round was Telephonic and was technical. Then comes the face to face managerial round and then HR for negotiation salary

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed for Big data. I was questioned on Sqoop, hive, and spark   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

short crisp and to the point interview, more technical, scenario based questions on technology and configurational questions,
    Also related to 5 years down the line question, CTC disucssion etc.
    Where do you live how will you commute

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Steps included : 1. General Aptitude 2. Technical Aptitude 3. Technical Interview 4. HR interview
    They conducted aptitude through CoCubes. So practice cocubes specific tests as they tend to repeat or atleast similar questions come. For technical aptitude refer indiabix C and Java guess output kind questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to projects done and common HR questions like why capgemini? and relocation.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jamshedpur (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the campus placement drive at NIT Jamshedpur, September 2017. The process consisted of 2 rounds of online tests: 1. Aptitute Test & Written English Test, 2. Technical Test.
    Those who cleared the 1st round were allowed for the 2nd round.
    The test platform was cocubes. Both the tests were conducted on the same day (15/09/2017).
    Aptitute questions were of average difficulty, whereas, Written English was to test grammatical accuracy.
    The technical test consisted of questions from pseudocodes,c programming and data structures, digital electronics.
    Those who cleared the 2nd round of the online written test were shortlisted for the interview round(18/09/2017).
    The interview process consisted of 1. Technical interview, 2. HR interview
    The questions of the technical interview depended upon the stream. I was from Electrical Engineering, hence, questions were from electrical engineering as well as some simple questions from c and java programming. For CSE questions from networking, OS, Data Structures were also asked.
     The interviewer was polite and supportive.
    The HR round was to check the interest towards the company.
    Overall, the interview process was simple and good.

Interview Questions

• In Technical :
      1. Obtain Fibonacci series using recursion.
      2. Difference in construction between AC and DC motor.
      In HR:
      1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Why Capgemini?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalyan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kalyan (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good. The aptitude round was the best. Interviewers were friendly but as it was a pool campus the process took a lot of time.We had to wait a lot for each round. It would have been comforting if we were not held at the campus until 10 p.m. as we came at 8 a.m. in the morning.

Interview Questions

• They gave me an example:
       If me and one of my colleagues is on the same level in the organisation and the managers has assigned us a task at 5.20 p.m. which is urgent and should be completed within an hour. But my colleague had earlier told me that he would be leaving at 5.30 p.m. Now, after the task has been assigned, he comes and tells me that he has to go and he won't stay to complete the work. Now, what will you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

First round Aptitude test (50 questions) and essay writing .
    Didn't clear 1st round itself. Within 12min we were asked to answer 50 question of apti. Don know if that's possible.

Interview Questions

• There were 50question and time given was 12minutes. How is this possible.
      And after that 30 min for essay ( 200 words)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Berhampur (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment process. It had a written round(It consisted of questions from Reasoning,apti and english),gd round and technical interview round. Written exam was easy. GD and technical interview were tough.