Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017
2,189 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhubaneswar (Bangladesh)) in October 2013.

Interview

Got selected on campus, had four rounds 1.Written 2.Group discussion 3.Technical Interview 4.Managerial round.Written test included quants, verbal, analytical reasoning .For GD one normal common topic was given where everyone got equal chance to speak.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on JAVA, RDBMS, C or the area of interest which you have mentioned in your CV and related to subjects which you have in my marks sheet.   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a full time role but was asked if I was able to work as a intern.
    Two Interviews were conducted in two weeks time
    1. Phone Interview (Behavioral).
    2. Technical Interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very Lengthy Process - multiple rounds of interviews. Interviews were done with skip level managers and with almost all the stakeholders and business heads. Some of the rounds were stress interviews

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Woking, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

We were given a brief overview of the role and how we would be trained. Successful candidates receive a week of intense training for one week in Tonbridge.
    Each candidate then has to do a 5 minute presentation of the topic "My Story" and then a strengths based interview for 40 minutes. This is supposed to be different from a competency one but it really isn't, you give examples of when you displayed certain qualities and talk about thinks like what motivates you or how you would approach a particular situation. Overall the day was very intense.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Three telephonic rounds - Two Technical and One HR. Technical Interviews involved questions from business analysis, Requirements Elicitation, Project Management, Product Planning and Execution, Testing and Implementation. Interpersonal Effectiveness was assessed through behavioral questions. Innovation, Creative Thoughts were assessed through past accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Various requirement elicitation methods used in the project?   1 Answer
    • Many Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy but scary. first time experience. Overall Good. Unexpected Results. First was apptitude test, second technical round and last HR round. Technical round was difficult for me. was not ready for it

Interview Questions

• what do you mean by multi inheritance in java. Data types in Java, Sql queries   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Interview and very smooth process, Aptitude test followed by couple of rounds of interview. You will get email confirmation if selected and then you will get your training location where you need to clear their Mandatory training program. it will be slightly tough but if you are logically clear then you will clear it easily.

Interview Questions

• Very Basic Question related to QA domain and based on you CV   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview in Chicago, IL that was very easy, just behavioral questions and discussion on resume. Both the interviewers liked my interview, however, instead of FT they offered an internship which turned out to be a very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Favorite project, issues with team mates, prior experience etc   Answer Question

Dotnet Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2017.

Interview

I updated my resume in their career site. Received call from HR Divya after 1 one month saying like if you can join within 30 days we will proceed your resume, I agreed that as i am on bench in my current Organization. After that i didn't receive anything from HR side.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very professional, polite, and respectful. They started by introducing themselves, providing an overview of the role, and asked me to provide a summary of my background. From there, they asked technical questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the application migration process for moving workloads from the legacy equipment to a hybrid cloud model.   Answer Question