Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,188 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via phone about an internship opportunity, after agreeing to it I received an email to set up a technical phone interview. The technical interview was relatively easy, the interviewer didn't seem interested until i mentioned my interest in long term employment.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to query information from a database using SQL.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview in Chicago, IL that was very easy, just behavioral questions and discussion on resume. Both the interviewers liked my interview, however, instead of FT they offered an internship which turned out to be a very poor experience.

Interview Questions

• Favorite project, issues with team mates, prior experience etc   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017. I had two rounds of interview. The first round took 30 to 40 min. The interviewer was pretty friendly and asked me questions going through my resume, asking me to describe everything on my resume. It was a structural interview giving over view of the jobs performed previously, the academic work and extra activities apart from academics. The next round was conducted with a gap of 15 minutes. The lady who conducted second round was more curious about the technical stuff which took around 30 minutes. Few questions were asked about my projects in academic career

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Describe me your projects?
      3. Which one do you think is good option submitting the perfect document late or submitting the partial document within time
      4. How do you cultivate trust in your manager/customer?
      5. What kind of environment do you like to work
      6. How do you persuade someone's thoughts?
      7. What is your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
      8. What are you strengths and weakness?
      9. Tree House Customer?
      10. Tell me one thing that is not on your resume?
      11. What do you know about Cap Gemini? Why do you want to work here?
      12. Where do you want to see yourself in future?
      13. Tell me a situation where you have overcome a problem?
      14. How do you select your team members?
      15. Describe your leadership qualities?
      16. What is the first thing on your to do list as soon as you join the company
      1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee as a recent graduate to some recruiting program for graduates. Got a call from the company to setup a telephonic round. First Telephonic round with the HR and then a couple of 1-1 sessions at Atlanta Office. Mostly Personality related questions and a few questions about technical challenges that I faced until now in my previous positions. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I really liked the environment.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges that I previously faced in other jobs that I did.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with current Business Analyst about a month ago. Basic behavioral questions. Never heard back after in person interview, even after following up. Be prepared to get ghosted.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process sucked. Was contacted by a company recruiter for a position at a certain Location which I agreed. Had two technical rounds of interviews with good feedback. The HR couldn't get the client interview and told me that the client postponed the project. Few weeks later another company recruiter contacted and I told him that I was already interviewed and I have no idea what happened. He started his own process. Two more technical interviews. I told him to get the feedback from the old interviews. And doing so the old recruiter contacted back again and I spoke to his manager. Again sweet talks and then no client interviews. Not sure what happened but the process totally sucked me.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions. How would you handle this type of issues etc.   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to a full time role but was asked if I was able to work as a intern.
    Two Interviews were conducted in two weeks time
    1. Phone Interview (Behavioral).
    2. Technical Interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

HR from Capgemini called, scheduled a technical discussion 2 days later. Next day another HR round, more to discuss compensation and location. Interesting thing is, they went back from the numbers which were discussed and sent on mail by them and offered 10% lower, saying this is what we can offer. :-) Had no interest to even talk to them. Bunch of crooks.

Interview Questions

• General questions, even technical round was not difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of Interview...1 is HR, another 2 are from employees who are not much qualified. Usually employees in Capgemini are hired from project perspective, and not long term perspective...So once project is completed, and no similar projects are available they are asked to leave company. Capgemini is not interested in investing in employees which is really a big disadvantage to work with.

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds by three reps total. Each interview was different; one was me sharing who I was, the second more technical along with hypothetical and situational consultant questions, and the final was the most technical and specific to the clients with whom they are considering placing you. Be prepared for to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a change in the workplace, and how was it successful?   Answer Question