Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017
2,652 Interview Reviews

2.8

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

A HR contacted me about a possible opportunity and I applied.It was hard. It involved three rounds.First was a general round from HR asking about my background and the technologies I am good at and questions like if I am willing to relocate. The day after, he set up a telephonic interview and they questioned me intensively on core java and web services. They also asked my previous work experience.The following week, they scheduled a skype interview.It was the toughest I faced so far. He asked me complex application based related questions and search algorithm.He asked me to share the screen and code related to collections concepts and constructors.He did ask me HR questions on how I manage a conflict in a team and what was my toughest experience so far. A week later the HR confirmed my position.

Interview Questions

• Type your name on Google and explain a code to count the number of times, your name is displayed on the page and on the URL.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

I was asked about my volunteer work, my educational background and skills that could be applied to the job. The interviewer talked about what he does for the company and what is expected of the position I'm interviewing for. We also talked about the hiring process and what is expected

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've learned from school that can be applied to your job?   2 Answers

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted on 1 phone interview and being flown out to Illinois for a face to face interview. The face to face interview consisted of 3 parts.

Interview Questions

• Make a presentation based on a case study they send you.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Senior Consultatnt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

All the process was done and concluded in less than two weeks. Got a call from a recruiter who was a member from their HR. They arranged like two to three interview processes before I was arranged to be interviewed by one of their client.

Interview Questions

• Apart from a few technical question, the catching questions were around how to manage a stubborn client and get your requirements.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received two phone interviews. All the interview questions are basic. The whole process took three weeks. I interviewed in NYC(New York City) in May. I accepted the offer in June.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were very professional, polite, and respectful. They started by introducing themselves, providing an overview of the role, and asked me to provide a summary of my background. From there, they asked technical questions related to my background.

Interview Questions

• Describe the application migration process for moving workloads from the legacy equipment to a hybrid cloud model.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Hr interview for basic backgroind questions and role description. 2 phone interviews with managers/directors. Then no response back from HR. Pretty sad for a consulting firm to not respond back to follow up emails for a status update.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.