Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,076 Interview Reviews

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was 30 minutes, review of resume. Asked me why Capgemini for my job instead of anywhere else. Very explanatory and laid back.

Last and final round: in house interviews with staff

Interview Questions

• Explain xyz on your resume.. tell me more about xyz   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

I applied in college.
    First of all, I had a morning slot in my college for the interview. I couldn't sleep the last night because I had an exam on the same day as well! Now, first off, I prepared well for the interview and the interviewer was hardly interested to know me at all. He was a manager based in the local office. He was a plain guy with a technical bent and he asked me random questions from my work experience. Since my answers were long, I had to summarize each experience which made it tough for him to understand. The manager was barely interested in my answers and cut me off in between. How will you understand my answers if you don't listen to the full of it? Within the first 10 minutes, he seemed uninterested and wanted to wrap up the interview. Thank you for the experience Capgemini, I look forward to never applying here again. You may have many candidates applying but you have lost good ones.
    If you are a manager, give your candidates time and make them feel comfortable! I heard a couple of my other friends had super cool managers who made them feel like home! Just my luck!

The rest of the HR were enthusiastic and happy to meet us. Kudos to them!

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through university career website. Had an initial phone screen with a consultant. Basic behavioral questions but it was pretty laid back.

Then I got an invite for a superday down in Dallas. it was all day and the first thing was a group case interview. The solution was pretty straight forward. My advice here is to keep your group on track( I come from a more functional background). You'll have technical people who'll want to dive deep into various technical issues so its important to be focused because you'll be timed. Then you'll present to a panel of senior managers and consultants. They're looking to see if you can work well together and if you can articulate the correct solutions.

After the case, I had to interviews with two senior consultants. One is behavioral and the other one is "functional". The functional was more of like a personality test with some behaviorals.

I thought it went pretty well and it looked promising. Got an email a couple days later saying I got rejected. What I think happened is that they didn't have space for me as a Business Analyst since the office was the 'SAP Office'. Wish they would tell me about what actual roles within the Staff consultant position they were actually hiring for.

Interview Questions

• If you had an unlimited amount of money, what you do with it? What kind of project with it?   1 Answer
    • How would you approach a problem?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple. I met their recruiter at a career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview the following day. After passing that round, we went to their hub in Atlanta for a more in-depth superday with 4 rounds of interviews.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The process is very straight forward. The recruiting team really does a great job managing the process and helping you through all of the gates. There are usually 2 or 3 phone screens with a face to face. In general, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They ask very specific questions to understand what your experience truly includes so that when you are put in front of a client you'll be able to shine.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (India, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

comfortable interviewing and it did not took much time and general and basic questns were asked.They tested our basic skills of c language and java.Interview doesnot require much practise but normal preparation is worth.It took 2 days of process.Written followed by tr and hr

Interview Questions

• c programming and comm skills   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

My resume selected by the university recruiting team through the position opened on the campus job portal. The interview lasted exactly 25 minutes with just one behavioral interview. The interviewer had a page full of questions and was asking questions from the same. I had a very average experience with Capgemini since after having such an amazing interview with the interviewer being impressed, I received a rejection 3 weeks after the interview date.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

In general, most of the interviewers were pushy and kept interrupting me. I believe there is also a slant toward hiring Indians as most of the people that work there are Indian. In short, I was rejected.

I have since moved on from this horrible experience and work for a company much larger. Ironically, the company I currently work for uses people from Capgemini as consultants.

Even stranger - I noticed, after several months, people kept mistakenly e-mailing me (with a Capgemini e-mail address) and confusing me with someone else at my current company. After several e-mails asking them to take me off their list, they kept on sending more e-mails. I looked up their LinkedIn profiles and noticed one of the guys doing this was one of my previous interviewers at Capgemini (!!!). I think that says quite a bit about Capgemini. Talk about irony.

Interview Questions

• Standard programming questions in the phone interview. You are then asked to do some really weird presentations totally unrelated to the position.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Senior HR called saying everything will go at the speed of light. Had cleared Technical round. was waiting for further calls but no response I called and asked Jr. HR said Technical round is clear you may have or may not have managerial round. Wait for another call. I was waiting for 15 days but no reply I sent mails but no reply I called one more time to check; he said there is another team who is looking at my case; I will follow up and get back to you. another 8-10 days wait. No reply. Should I ?

Cloud Administrator Interview

Interview

Two months back, I have applied for Cloud Administrator positions at two different locations (Dallas and Las Vegas) and both of the recruiters contacted me via phone and assured me that we will place your interview next week. I was very much excited about the opportunity but till date I am waiting for their call. I even contacted both of them twice and they never replied back. I am okay with not continuing with me but I strongly feel this type of behavior was totally unprofessional. At least they should the courtesy to reply back.