Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,189 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Senior HR called saying everything will go at the speed of light. Had cleared Technical round. was waiting for further calls but no response I called and asked Jr. HR said Technical round is clear you may have or may not have managerial round. Wait for another call. I was waiting for 15 days but no reply I sent mails but no reply I called one more time to check; he said there is another team who is looking at my case; I will follow up and get back to you. another 8-10 days wait. No reply. Should I ?

Cloud Administrator Interview

Interview

Two months back, I have applied for Cloud Administrator positions at two different locations (Dallas and Las Vegas) and both of the recruiters contacted me via phone and assured me that we will place your interview next week. I was very much excited about the opportunity but till date I am waiting for their call. I even contacted both of them twice and they never replied back. I am okay with not continuing with me but I strongly feel this type of behavior was totally unprofessional. At least they should the courtesy to reply back.

Senior Agency Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with screener. Then a phone interview with your potential boss. Followed by an internal interview at your Capgemini location. All in all it is about a 3 week process where they learn about you and you can learn a good amount about them.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst interview I have ever been on. The HM asked me three times where I went to college (even though it was on my resume). Didn't explain what the job entailed. Also didn't ask if I had any questions. On top of that, the recruiter handling the process was incredibly annoying and had really poor email/phone etiquette. I was extremely turned off - especially since it was a recruiting role. Honestly, they don't have a clue what they're doing with recruiting. I immediately withdrew my candidacy at the first opportunity I could.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Since I was from telecom background a lot of telecom related questions were asked (general and technical). Asked about semiconductors, some telecommunication scams taking place in India, concepts like 3g and 4g etc.

Interview Questions

• telecom related questions were asked (general and technical)   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I applied through my university's career website and I was contacted for an on-campus interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was general behavioral interview questions about my experience and why I want to work for Capgemini. The following week I was received an email saying that I was invited back to the final round. The final round involved a behavioral, functional, and case interview. The interviews were not too difficult but it was an intensive process.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Why Capgemini? Other typical behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview process is similar to other consultancies focused on technology strategy and implementation. First round - behavioral interview, Second round - behavioral + case

Case was very generic and was more of a test of how logically you think versus how creative you can be. It was not open ended, so you should follow a certain thought process.

The process, however, is very long. Overall, it took about two months from the first interview to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps you would take if you had a conflict with a team member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It is .net technical interview. Thing I liked about the interview is they scan you experience by pushing you to the scenario based question. Interview went okay. there is no much question about database. Overall it is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my school. They held a coffee chat that was informal that I attended and then held on-campus interviews. I didn't make it past this phase. They took two weeks to get back to me, but the next round would have been an on-site interview in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• What are some important qualities a consultant should have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at campus which went phenomenal. I then went the Chicago office where we had three round. Two were behavioral and the other was a case study. One of the interviewers was very short and seemed very disinterested in anything I had to say which I did not enjoy. The case study was very straightforward and the interviewer was very patient. Know there isn't that much time for this part.