Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017
2,128 Interview Reviews

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview process is similar to other consultancies focused on technology strategy and implementation. First round - behavioral interview, Second round - behavioral + case

Case was very generic and was more of a test of how logically you think versus how creative you can be. It was not open ended, so you should follow a certain thought process.

The process, however, is very long. Overall, it took about two months from the first interview to receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps you would take if you had a conflict with a team member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It is .net technical interview. Thing I liked about the interview is they scan you experience by pushing you to the scenario based question. Interview went okay. there is no much question about database. Overall it is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited through my school. They held a coffee chat that was informal that I attended and then held on-campus interviews. I didn't make it past this phase. They took two weeks to get back to me, but the next round would have been an on-site interview in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• What are some important qualities a consultant should have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at campus which went phenomenal. I then went the Chicago office where we had three round. Two were behavioral and the other was a case study. One of the interviewers was very short and seemed very disinterested in anything I had to say which I did not enjoy. The case study was very straightforward and the interviewer was very patient. Know there isn't that much time for this part.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a college recruiting website. The first interview was held on-campus with one professional, and the second interview was held at the Los Angeles interview with three different interviewers. The process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• During the second round, there was one case study with one professional and behavioral questions with other two professionals. The case was not too difficult but is suggested to ask a lot of questions to show your thought process.   Answer Question

Java Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview process . Had 2 technical rounds & 1 managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Java technical questions, experience with current & previous projects, questions related to different frameworks(Spring Framework, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, REST Web services, SOAP Web services)   Answer Question

BA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

phone call process, with progressive escalation as you advance in the process.
    not overly structured, interviewer made me at ease.
    Good follow up and plenty of time to ask questions.

Nothing else that I can add.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds total that I had undergone. The first was at the University through which I applied and was purely behavioral questions that are already listed in other reviews. The second was at the office which consisted of 3 interviews and one was a case study. Overall the employees were very friendly and kept the environment stress free. They say it time and time again but my advice is to prepare the best you can on how you want to answer the questions, be the most confident form of yourself, and of course just have fun with it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and what would you have done differently?   1 Answer

Executive Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, 2 phone, 1 in person. I was contacted by one of their recruiters.
    They were very enthusiastic throughout, but when it came to communicating their decision, they did not even bother giving a follow up.

Interview Questions

• Semi structured phone interviews, conversational style in person interview with 2 employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on campus in February after attending a presentation and applying via university career center. General behavioral questions, very straightforward. I was invited to the second round office interview in March which consisted of three separate interviews, two behavioral and one case study. All seemed to go smoothly, I liked the professionals and felt comfortable during the process. Be sure to arrive early so you have an opportunity to review the case before hand. The recruiter said I'd receive my results "within two weeks at the latest". Six weeks after the office interview and three months after the initial campus interview, I received an automated rejection e-mail. The firm's consultants/managers were great but compared to other firms I've had experience with, Capgemini's recruiting process is sub-par and lacks transparency.

Interview Questions

• Case study- Pharmaceutical company attempting to increase employee morale by initiating new IT system.   Answer Question