Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017
2,013 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Received an email in early September notifying me that i would have a phone interview the end of the month. The phone interview was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Had 3 back to back in person interviews in early November. There were 3 different types of interview: Case, behavioral, and technical. The case interview was probably the easiest because It was very straightforward. The behavioral interview was very relaxed as well. the technical interview was a bit of a struggle (since i have more of a functional background) and the interviewer actually started to check his phone in the middle of the interview really set a negative tone. I was told I would hear back in two to three weeks but never heard back. The recruiter emailed us candidates two weeks after the interview stating that the leadership team was still deciding but when I reached out to her two weeks after that email she never responded to me. Has anyone else heard if they received an offer or not?

Government Solutions Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

I had two phone screens and the 4 in-person interviews over the course of a two week period. All interviews last way longer than the allotted time and the conversation was free-flowing. They were looking for someone to be a project manager and take over some senior manager tasks that included project management, capture management and business development at large civilian agency. After getting questioned primarily on my ability to manage a team and my ability to contribute revenue during all 6 interviews, I did not receive an offer because they felt I did not have "enough" federal experience. If whatever "enough" federal experience was a primary decision criteria, I should not have made it past the initial phone screen; however, I did make it. Given what I experienced during the interview process, I believe they are looking for someone from BAH who is willing to sacrifice clearances and be paid lower given the job requirements. Be careful when interviewing with Government Solutions because they are fickle.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with business development on the federal level?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have writing federal proposals?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with managing a team?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on 3 occasions over 12 hours total while attending college. Interview was in a stressful format to press interviews similar to a workplace situation. Went through group and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• what applicable technical experience do you have for this role?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Irving, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an initial screening through resume drops at the school, then an on-campus behavioural interview session. Then there was three interviews (on one day, two behavioural and one case study) at the Capgemini site.

The beginning of this process went very well. I was pleased with the first interview on campus- I had a senior level brief interview that lasted around 30 minutes. I got an email for the on-site interview a week and a half later. Upon arrival to Capgemini headquarters, we were given 20 minutes or so to prepare for the case interview.

My first interview was behavioural. I was asked a series of assigned questions that were extremely standardized. I don't think those questions allowed room for the interviewer to get to know the other person very well. The staff member even mentioned that the questions asked were questions they were required to go through. In the end, this staff member spent most of the time speaking about themselves and we ran out of time for me to fully explain my answers. I felt really rushed during this interview.

My second interview was the Case Study interview. I had prepared the best I could for this portion and was ready to go. I was in and out of that room with full confidence that I had nailed it. The staff member had said "I should just hire you right now!", and "You're making me really think about this case study"! Positive feedback. However, I couldn't help but think that the staff member had gone in more unprepared for that case interview than I had.

The third interview was also behavioural. We touched a little bit on skill sets, but since I have no technical background, that was a short portion of it. This interviewer seemed more interested in the competitor I had interned for more than the skills I had acquired from my interview.

I heard back about a month later. I felt as prepared as possible and was surprised to receive a rejection due to my overall mediocre interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• This riddle question was most unexpected. I think it applied to this particular staff member, but it was completely unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview was behavioral. The interviewer was really nice. the Interview was 30 mins long, the interviewer did not ask a lot of technical question. It would be smart to review the position you're applying for and study their website. They will ask you about their company and what contributions will you make to it. Be creative in your answers. Try to give as much details about the job as possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I only made it to the first round but the interview was very casual. It was obvious they were trying to find a good fit. I thought it was one of my best interviews but for some reason I didn't end up getting an invitation to the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus interview followed by an in person interview at their office in Atlanta. On site interview consists of 3 30 minute interviews with 3 different consultants with various experience. My first interview was a case study, followed by a behavioral, then a more technical interview. Was very relaxed interview, I felt comfortable talking with the staff. The interview went great; however, no offer was made to me. Be sure to have specific leadership examples. Know all about consulting and why you want to work for Cap.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview process consists of on campus interview followed by in office interview. On campus interview was conducted by employees who had been with the firm for 2-3 years. In office interviews were conducted by 2-3 employees who were senior level resources.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2015.

Interview

First interview is entirely behavioral and fit. I was asked 10 questions and in some questions, I couldn't use experiences that I used in previous questions. Pretty basic questions but be prepared concrete in why you want to work for them.

Staff Consultant, Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2015.

Interview

Although candidates were expected for campus interview for the first round, the recruiters were generous enough to allow me to interview via Skype because I was away from school. It was a behavioral interview, but the interviewer included questions that somewhat felt like a question that tested my critical thinking/technical skills. Such questions were difficult, but the interviewer sounded like he is fond of his job and I was able to learn about the consulting industry. Five days after the interview, I was informed that I didn't make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• You are having lunch with a prospective client. How would you sell our service to the client?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your supervisor changed the priority and you had to make an arrangement.   Answer Question