Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,073 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick process. First HR will screen you with some basic questions and criteria followed by 3 technical interviews over phone/Skype. The questions were mostly related to projects/technologies I have worked on. I will rate the questions as 5 out of 10. None of them were too hard to answer. Once these 3 technical rounds were over I received a call from HR regarding compensation discussion. You can negotiate you salary specially if your skill sets are niche.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you have niche skills or company need to hire people. Generally pays above market rate if negotiated well.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

One technical round and one HR round.
    Technical round was not that difficult, that guys asked me general technical interview questions.
    In HR round, it was more about negotiation and joining.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was normal and they asked all technical questions. In HR interview whatever HR promised before joining was not aligning with senior management from delivery side.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA).

Interview

When I applied, it was a two round interview process that consisted of a behavioral interview/resume review, then a three-part second round that included two interviews and a case study. However, I have heard that they may have revised the process to add another round in between these two rounds.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you have failed, and how you dealt with that situation.   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who describe what position they were tying to fill. After, I met with the management consultant and the developer during a phone interview. Once I got past the phone interview, I met with the management consultant and the account executive and then met with the client manager of the department and one of the developer.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Received an email in early September notifying me that i would have a phone interview the end of the month. The phone interview was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Had 3 back to back in person interviews in early November. There were 3 different types of interview: Case, behavioral, and technical. The case interview was probably the easiest because It was very straightforward. The behavioral interview was very relaxed as well. the technical interview was a bit of a struggle (since i have more of a functional background) and the interviewer actually started to check his phone in the middle of the interview really set a negative tone. I was told I would hear back in two to three weeks but never heard back. The recruiter emailed us candidates two weeks after the interview stating that the leadership team was still deciding but when I reached out to her two weeks after that email she never responded to me. Has anyone else heard if they received an offer or not?

Government Solutions Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

I had two phone screens and the 4 in-person interviews over the course of a two week period. All interviews last way longer than the allotted time and the conversation was free-flowing. They were looking for someone to be a project manager and take over some senior manager tasks that included project management, capture management and business development at large civilian agency. After getting questioned primarily on my ability to manage a team and my ability to contribute revenue during all 6 interviews, I did not receive an offer because they felt I did not have "enough" federal experience. If whatever "enough" federal experience was a primary decision criteria, I should not have made it past the initial phone screen; however, I did make it. Given what I experienced during the interview process, I believe they are looking for someone from BAH who is willing to sacrifice clearances and be paid lower given the job requirements. Be careful when interviewing with Government Solutions because they are fickle.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with business development on the federal level?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have writing federal proposals?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with managing a team?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on 3 occasions over 12 hours total while attending college. Interview was in a stressful format to press interviews similar to a workplace situation. Went through group and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• what applicable technical experience do you have for this role?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Irving, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an initial screening through resume drops at the school, then an on-campus behavioural interview session. Then there was three interviews (on one day, two behavioural and one case study) at the Capgemini site.

The beginning of this process went very well. I was pleased with the first interview on campus- I had a senior level brief interview that lasted around 30 minutes. I got an email for the on-site interview a week and a half later. Upon arrival to Capgemini headquarters, we were given 20 minutes or so to prepare for the case interview.

My first interview was behavioural. I was asked a series of assigned questions that were extremely standardized. I don't think those questions allowed room for the interviewer to get to know the other person very well. The staff member even mentioned that the questions asked were questions they were required to go through. In the end, this staff member spent most of the time speaking about themselves and we ran out of time for me to fully explain my answers. I felt really rushed during this interview.

My second interview was the Case Study interview. I had prepared the best I could for this portion and was ready to go. I was in and out of that room with full confidence that I had nailed it. The staff member had said "I should just hire you right now!", and "You're making me really think about this case study"! Positive feedback. However, I couldn't help but think that the staff member had gone in more unprepared for that case interview than I had.

The third interview was also behavioural. We touched a little bit on skill sets, but since I have no technical background, that was a short portion of it. This interviewer seemed more interested in the competitor I had interned for more than the skills I had acquired from my interview.

I heard back about a month later. I felt as prepared as possible and was surprised to receive a rejection due to my overall mediocre interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• This riddle question was most unexpected. I think it applied to this particular staff member, but it was completely unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview was behavioral. The interviewer was really nice. the Interview was 30 mins long, the interviewer did not ask a lot of technical question. It would be smart to review the position you're applying for and study their website. They will ask you about their company and what contributions will you make to it. Be creative in your answers. Try to give as much details about the job as possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I only made it to the first round but the interview was very casual. It was obvious they were trying to find a good fit. I thought it was one of my best interviews but for some reason I didn't end up getting an invitation to the second round.