Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,250 Interview Reviews

2.9

Executive Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, 2 phone, 1 in person. I was contacted by one of their recruiters.
    They were very enthusiastic throughout, but when it came to communicating their decision, they did not even bother giving a follow up.

Interview Questions

• Semi structured phone interviews, conversational style in person interview with 2 employees.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on campus in February after attending a presentation and applying via university career center. General behavioral questions, very straightforward. I was invited to the second round office interview in March which consisted of three separate interviews, two behavioral and one case study. All seemed to go smoothly, I liked the professionals and felt comfortable during the process. Be sure to arrive early so you have an opportunity to review the case before hand. The recruiter said I'd receive my results "within two weeks at the latest". Six weeks after the office interview and three months after the initial campus interview, I received an automated rejection e-mail. The firm's consultants/managers were great but compared to other firms I've had experience with, Capgemini's recruiting process is sub-par and lacks transparency.

Interview Questions

• Case study- Pharmaceutical company attempting to increase employee morale by initiating new IT system.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

After numerous phone interviews that took 30 minutes to an hour, things went cold. Felt like my time was wasted since nobody was kind enough to at least give me a 'thanks but not thanks, kid'. Would have like to known what I could work on after spending so much time interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are some projects you've worked on?   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted on a Friday at 4pm for an interview that following Monday. Responded with availability on Saturday. I did't hear back half way through Monday, so I had to call only to figure out the lady hadn't even checked her email. I ended up interviewing with a developer that had zero people skills and essentially a robot spitting out the standard behavioral. No conversation. I got contacted a couple days later for a second round interview. I interviewed with 2 different guys, one case, one behavioral, 30 minutes each. I was handed the case about 5 minutes before the case interview. Be sure to let the interviewer direct the style of the conversation, I started explaining my reasoning and he coldly cut me off multiple times because he had yet to get to that part of the case. The 2nd behavioral was much like the first round, cold guy, no smile, spitting questions like a robot checking the clock and yawning.

I followed up 3 times essentially asking them for some type of feedback or timeframe for a response. Took them 9 weeks to send the typical automated rejection email.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. Started off with a phone call and then in-office for a multiple rounds. There were no curveballs but be able to articulate why this company and why this role (standard stuff)

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a very extensive technical interview (2+ hours). I was actually quite surprised at how in-depth the interview went, as I had not been informed that my first call with the employer would be technical - I had assumed it was phone-screen only. However, I spoke for quite awhile directly with my potential direct manager, and the call was quite conversational in nature, though the topics were extremely specific and targeted in nature.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, in detail. Let's go through your CV, starting with your last position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief and to-the-point.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Gave my resume to recruiter on campus and applied online as well. I had an initial first round interview with a senior consultant who asked mainly behavioral questions as well as a review of your resume. I received a second round opportunity in which you interview with three different individuals discussing technology skills, case skills, and personality fit.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

During the Interview Process, there were three different rounds. The first round was a phone screening. The second round is in person and the third round is scenario based. The phone interview is behavioral based, and the in person and scenario interviews are a bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you were faced with a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Job seemed promising at first, when a recruiter contacted me asking if I was interested for a job. I am a new grad and they found me through my schools employer search. The first phone interview was with a recruiter (very very basic) just talked about my previous employers and history. Set up a technical phone interview in which one of the developers proceeded to ask me vague questions about object oriented programming. Once I screwed up my first question because I didn't know how to reply his tone changed and seemed very discouraging. So it just went down hill from there.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with a team?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick process. First HR will screen you with some basic questions and criteria followed by 3 technical interviews over phone/Skype. The questions were mostly related to projects/technologies I have worked on. I will rate the questions as 5 out of 10. None of them were too hard to answer. Once these 3 technical rounds were over I received a call from HR regarding compensation discussion. You can negotiate you salary specially if your skill sets are niche.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you have niche skills or company need to hire people. Generally pays above market rate if negotiated well.