Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,189 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Gave my resume to recruiter on campus and applied online as well. I had an initial first round interview with a senior consultant who asked mainly behavioral questions as well as a review of your resume. I received a second round opportunity in which you interview with three different individuals discussing technology skills, case skills, and personality fit.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

During the Interview Process, there were three different rounds. The first round was a phone screening. The second round is in person and the third round is scenario based. The phone interview is behavioral based, and the in person and scenario interviews are a bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you were faced with a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Job seemed promising at first, when a recruiter contacted me asking if I was interested for a job. I am a new grad and they found me through my schools employer search. The first phone interview was with a recruiter (very very basic) just talked about my previous employers and history. Set up a technical phone interview in which one of the developers proceeded to ask me vague questions about object oriented programming. Once I screwed up my first question because I didn't know how to reply his tone changed and seemed very discouraging. So it just went down hill from there.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with a team?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick process. First HR will screen you with some basic questions and criteria followed by 3 technical interviews over phone/Skype. The questions were mostly related to projects/technologies I have worked on. I will rate the questions as 5 out of 10. None of them were too hard to answer. Once these 3 technical rounds were over I received a call from HR regarding compensation discussion. You can negotiate you salary specially if your skill sets are niche.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you have niche skills or company need to hire people. Generally pays above market rate if negotiated well.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

One technical round and one HR round.
    Technical round was not that difficult, that guys asked me general technical interview questions.
    In HR round, it was more about negotiation and joining.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was normal and they asked all technical questions. In HR interview whatever HR promised before joining was not aligning with senior management from delivery side.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA).

Interview

When I applied, it was a two round interview process that consisted of a behavioral interview/resume review, then a three-part second round that included two interviews and a case study. However, I have heard that they may have revised the process to add another round in between these two rounds.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you have failed, and how you dealt with that situation.   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who describe what position they were tying to fill. After, I met with the management consultant and the developer during a phone interview. Once I got past the phone interview, I met with the management consultant and the account executive and then met with the client manager of the department and one of the developer.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Received an email in early September notifying me that i would have a phone interview the end of the month. The phone interview was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Had 3 back to back in person interviews in early November. There were 3 different types of interview: Case, behavioral, and technical. The case interview was probably the easiest because It was very straightforward. The behavioral interview was very relaxed as well. the technical interview was a bit of a struggle (since i have more of a functional background) and the interviewer actually started to check his phone in the middle of the interview really set a negative tone. I was told I would hear back in two to three weeks but never heard back. The recruiter emailed us candidates two weeks after the interview stating that the leadership team was still deciding but when I reached out to her two weeks after that email she never responded to me. Has anyone else heard if they received an offer or not?

Government Solutions Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

I had two phone screens and the 4 in-person interviews over the course of a two week period. All interviews last way longer than the allotted time and the conversation was free-flowing. They were looking for someone to be a project manager and take over some senior manager tasks that included project management, capture management and business development at large civilian agency. After getting questioned primarily on my ability to manage a team and my ability to contribute revenue during all 6 interviews, I did not receive an offer because they felt I did not have "enough" federal experience. If whatever "enough" federal experience was a primary decision criteria, I should not have made it past the initial phone screen; however, I did make it. Given what I experienced during the interview process, I believe they are looking for someone from BAH who is willing to sacrifice clearances and be paid lower given the job requirements. Be careful when interviewing with Government Solutions because they are fickle.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with business development on the federal level?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have writing federal proposals?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with managing a team?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on 3 occasions over 12 hours total while attending college. Interview was in a stressful format to press interviews similar to a workplace situation. Went through group and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• what applicable technical experience do you have for this role?   Answer Question