Capgemini Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Lead Interview Questions

2.5

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It was a very bad experience. It appeared as they never wanted to hire anyone just conducting interviews. The interviewer did not ask any technical questions just a generic question was asked - tell me about urself and that's it... I doubt if the interviewer knew anything about the job / role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was a 1:1 interview with senior managerial level person. The interview as usual started with a general round of self introduction & continued with a over presentation by me about the over all job experience that I have in the field I was currently being interviewed for. I highlighted few achievements in my career. A few questions were asked relating to the technical & managerial aspects relating to the job from both the sides.

Interview Questions

• What is the end to end process of your current job role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am not very much motivated by just salary. I was offered a 60% raise on my current pay. So there was not much of a negotiation that took place. However the pay offered actually below par on what other person in the same level was getting at that point of time in industry & also in the same company i applied for.