Capgemini Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated May 19, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It is .net technical interview. Thing I liked about the interview is they scan you experience by pushing you to the scenario based question. Interview went okay. there is no much question about database. Overall it is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a college recruiting website. The first interview was held on-campus with one professional, and the second interview was held at the Los Angeles interview with three different interviewers. The process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• During the second round, there was one case study with one professional and behavioral questions with other two professionals. The case was not too difficult but is suggested to ask a lot of questions to show your thought process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Gave my resume to recruiter on campus and applied online as well. I had an initial first round interview with a senior consultant who asked mainly behavioral questions as well as a review of your resume. I received a second round opportunity in which you interview with three different individuals discussing technology skills, case skills, and personality fit.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA).

Interview

When I applied, it was a two round interview process that consisted of a behavioral interview/resume review, then a three-part second round that included two interviews and a case study. However, I have heard that they may have revised the process to add another round in between these two rounds.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you have failed, and how you dealt with that situation.   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

7 interviews no avail: HR(1) /Tech (2) /Mgmt (2) /Sr. Mgmt (2)

Lacked professionalism in conducting interview. Lacked internal co-ordination between HR and Delivery team. Interviewers saying opposite things during Q&A, were red-flags. None of them said anything good about working at Capgemini or its culture. For a direct question: I got a response that there are many projects and lots of work. They are only focused on staffing the project not on employee, appeared to be more of a staff aug. type. Submitted to end-client without permission before finalizing offer and someone from client location reached me back. People do not matter. Hope they notice and correct.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of three interviews. One with a Sr Consultant, one with a Manager or above and one with a Sr. Manager or above. The interview questions ranged anywhere from behavioral to situational/hypothetical questions (ex: how many people are wearing purple shirts right now or how many airplanes are flying over the sky right now). There used to be a one hour case study exam, which was a bit tough to get through in the time allotted, that was used to judge your logic and problem solving skills...but I think they got rid of it.

They also had you do a fake sales pitch/presentation about something you were passionate about. The interviews and questions differ depending on who you have interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• How many airplanes are flying over the USA right now? It was more challenging than difficult and did challenge your through process which I loved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation. Same with my colleagues

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied through the university career site. First rounds were held on campus, which was followed by a meet and greet. Then, the second and final round was on site. It was a mini-Super Day comprised of three interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

1st round phone interview went smoothly. Discussed personal goals, background, experience. Some behavioral questions, "How would you deal with ...". 2nd round interviews on site. 3 Interviews total going over behavioral, situational, and one case study. Be yourself and do not act overconfident, be prepared for the case study and everything will go well.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do, on the first day on the job?   1 Answer

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Three telephonic rounds - Two Technical and One HR. Technical Interviews involved questions from business analysis, Requirements Elicitation, Project Management, Product Planning and Execution, Testing and Implementation. Interpersonal Effectiveness was assessed through behavioral questions. Innovation, Creative Thoughts were assessed through past accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Various requirement elicitation methods used in the project?   1 Answer
    • Many Behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Burbank, CA).

Interview

interviewed on campus, and then was invited for an on-site interview. Met with three managers; 2 behavioral interviews one case.