Capgemini Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Numerous of phone and skype interviews with different levels in the organization. A lot of questions regarding whether I would like to work there and would be okay with all the travel. Rushed process overall. Employee referrals were key to having a successful interview. No in person interviews were required only face to face via Skype.

Interview Questions

• What is your technical background?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR
    Next had an interview over the phone with a Senior Manager
    Then had interview with a Principal over the phone.
    Then had a face to face interview with Senior Manager

Interview Questions

• Talked about experience and asked work related questions. There was not really any scenario based questions or any case study type questions. However, this was due to the fact that I was hired as an experienced hire   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by their corporate recruiter for a phone screen then I spoke to an Account Manager for 30 min as my first interview. Since he likes me they then scheduled me for two more phone interviews to speak to the practice lead and the principal who was running the project that I will be working on in the future. Within less than a week I received an offer from the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some behavioral questions and asked me to talk about past project experiences and how I would approach certain project scenarios, but nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview and selection process is similar to many big 4 firms. But the recruiting team is great and very aggressive to the business requirements of the client. Good process for screening as uses phone and Skype which avoids the issue of fake profiles for client purposes and internal hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, moderate and

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Got hired from a contractor to fulltime empoyee. so did not goo through the entire process.

But otherwise the general process will include:
    - a phone screening
    - face to face interview

Interview Questions

• again ... never been through the interview process..so cannot comment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

The process was very smooth. They took care of all the travel arrangements upfront and had a solid process in place to reimburse for incidentals. The interview was with five different people and took approximately 3 hours total. I was assigned a conference room and the interviewers each came to the room at their scheduled time.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I initially rejected the first offer and the recruiter said that she had to get approval for an increase. Ten days later, she called back with a revised offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

1. Screen by HR
    2. Phone interviews back-to-back (Capgemini)
    3. No face-to-face; offer provided over the phone

Negotiation

I asked for a bonus

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Tech screen via phone followed by half day interview process cosisting of technical interview, communications interview and leadership interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Probably should have.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview was a 4 round interview and was done pretty professionally. It takes some time for them to organize and finish up the interviews but was done well. I was able to negotiate also for the salary and happy with the role and salary.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, I was comfortable with all the questions. My experience has prepared me well for the same.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate slightly.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Professional, well timed and to the point. The senior management interacted in a prodessional yet practical manner, which was a surprise. The HR was, for a change,operating very professionally. Only negative point, they did not negotiate much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very rigid. Do not expect a substantial increase over current salary base.