Capgemini Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Entire interview process took 1 day. I have cleared all the rounds and in hr round salary negotiations was done and they finalised at that moment. They asked me to send the marksheet n all. They said they will roll out the offer in day or 2.
    But then the very next day I got a call from hr asking me to attend the client round. That also I have cleared(as per hr)
    Then there was no further communication. Suddenly after 10 to 15 days I got call from Ruta, the hr person, saying that we will not offer u that much hike u need to negotiate further.

Even though the salary negotiation was done earlier, why anyone will agree to this. Very unprofessional in this front.

Interview Questions

• What is transaction options property in ssis   1 Answer

Sys Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

received call from HR
    then scheduled technical interview.
    then face to face interview
    HR round
    face to face interview,
     telephonic,
    hr round,
    after one month get offer latter
    joining at office
    get project after 1 month or as per available

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process took whole day and was basically focus on Software Testing basis question and some questions on Capital Market like what are bonds, derivatives, equality.
    Also, there was some question on V modules and SQL.

Interview Questions

• Basic question on Software Testing and some questions on Capital Market like what are bonds, derivatives, equality.
      Also, there was some question on V modules and SQL.
      1 Answer

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview experience was horrible, In 2-3 month they called me up for 3-4 technical interviews and after clearing technical rounds they asked for managerial rounds as well. But after clearing 2nd round they never comes back to me and again I starts getting fresh calls from HR.

The reason I found is since they cannot meet up my salary so they cannot take me to HR round.

HR team is a complete mess in CG. They don't go through candidate profile completely and call them for interview. I know you hire in bunch but still be patient.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

3 rounds
    1st aptitude test cocubes easy to clear just do basics n u r good to go
    2nd technical round basics of engineering and project
    3rd round hr just be confident in giving the answer to your questions they only check your communication skills
    Overall experience was good.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First I got a call from a consulting firm about the timing and venue for the interview.
    Then when I reached the venue on time, I was told that the drive was only for women. Then I was asked to go to some different place for java interview which required some different skillsets. Similar thing happened with me 2 times earlier.
    Never ever recommend Capgemini for a job. If they behave like this during an interview, God knows how they behave once a person is an employee!!
    RIP Capgemini.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR approached me for that there would be a Telephonic interview, post which I had an initial round of interview. After few weeks, the HR called again and said there would be another round of F2F interview at their Mumbai office. As I was reaching the office, the HR called and asked that have I reached the Bangalore office. I was surprised as this was unprofessional. It took a lot of time in getting through the office given there was no invite shared with the reception. Finally when I entered the meeting room, I came to know that this is phone call interview. After all this mess up, the HR asked me to share a laundry list of documents. Post this they kind of disappeared. After I followed up couple of times, I was given a proposition from the HR for a lower band and a minimal hike of 15%. After I asked to share the offer details, they said the position is on hold. To summarize, Capgemini HRs are fooling candidates and I understood that there are multiple such instances. So wanted to share that unless you get an offer letter, do not get excited and get into their trap as they might just be beating around the bush!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Telephonic Interview
    Computer Test /Technical interview
    Generic questions and configuration queries
    Two rounds of Technical interview
    one HR round
    Take lot of time to negotiate the package
    They have internal Computerised test tool which comprises 40 questions
    Then Telephonic round is arranged
    Manager round is arranged
    Then HR round is arranged

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus. First round was an aptitude test. Quants, logical, English essay. Very easy. Practice sums from RS Agarwal, you will crack it. Then there were 2 interviews Technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• Final year project related questions. Basic questions related to your branch.   Answer Question

Java Senior Consultant Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First there was an online test which consists of data structures, SQL, verbal and quantative aptitude. this was followed by an technical and HR interview for selected students on the next day.