Capgemini Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by HR via an employee referral. The process took a little longer then expected because it was difficult to set on a time for the interview. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR asked my salary expectations and they accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

In the middle of my interview, the interviewer answered her emails and checked her phone. She then got on her computer stating she needed to build a slide deck that was just sent to her. Extremely unprofessional unless that's their process and how they "test" you. Very easy process, but so unprofessional

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

My resume selected by the university recruiting team through the position opened on the campus job portal. The interview lasted exactly 25 minutes with just one behavioral interview. The interviewer had a page full of questions and was asking questions from the same. I had a very average experience with Capgemini since after having such an amazing interview with the interviewer being impressed, I received a rejection 3 weeks after the interview date.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst interview I have ever been on. The HM asked me three times where I went to college (even though it was on my resume). Didn't explain what the job entailed. Also didn't ask if I had any questions. On top of that, the recruiter handling the process was incredibly annoying and had really poor email/phone etiquette. I was extremely turned off - especially since it was a recruiting role. Honestly, they don't have a clue what they're doing with recruiting. I immediately withdrew my candidacy at the first opportunity I could.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

During the Interview Process, there were three different rounds. The first round was a phone screening. The second round is in person and the third round is scenario based. The phone interview is behavioral based, and the in person and scenario interviews are a bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you were faced with a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Received an email in early September notifying me that i would have a phone interview the end of the month. The phone interview was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Had 3 back to back in person interviews in early November. There were 3 different types of interview: Case, behavioral, and technical. The case interview was probably the easiest because It was very straightforward. The behavioral interview was very relaxed as well. the technical interview was a bit of a struggle (since i have more of a functional background) and the interviewer actually started to check his phone in the middle of the interview really set a negative tone. I was told I would hear back in two to three weeks but never heard back. The recruiter emailed us candidates two weeks after the interview stating that the leadership team was still deciding but when I reached out to her two weeks after that email she never responded to me. Has anyone else heard if they received an offer or not?

Bilingual Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Was offered $12/hr for a bilingual certification position, this cant be right?The recruiter was slow, and took a while to respond to emails and calls. Seems weird an IT desk bilingual position would pay so little   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter and we talked through my background to see if I met the basic qualifications. Week later I was invited for face to face interviews. Seems like a good company and I enjoyed my conversations but things took a long time and I received another offer that I felt good about.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of MapR What is your understanding of MapR   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Encountered Cap at a career fair and then attended their info session at the university. Really showed a lot of interest by asking the recruiters a lot of questions and networking. Also spoke to them through email.
    Was invited for first round interviews. This was a short 1 on 1 interview. Very comfortable and enjoyable. Really try to understand your personality and if you'll be a fit. Its a behavioral interview.
    The second interview took place a few weeks later. This was a day with 3 interviews. One of these interviews is a case study about a company wanting to improve sales. The other two were again, interviews to see how you fit. Very little has to do with your qualifications. It has more to do with how you work with others and your leadership and initiative. The turnaround time was the worst part. They said they would get back in 2 weeks but actually took almost 6 weeks.
    The people you talk to are great and make you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• If you had to design an "iFan", how would you go about it?
      If I gave you an unlimited amount of money as an investment, what would you do with it?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Why Cap?
      Why consulting?
      What differentiates us from competitors?
      How would you persuade a client to use Capgemini’s services?
      How do you balance priorities?
      Why consulting?
      Resume rundown?
      What have you done to better yourself?
      Talk about a time when you went above and beyond.
      Long term goals.
      Answer Question

Lead Consultant/Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview.
    One telephonic - which lasted about an hour and the second round was a face to face interview with two Principals- which Lasted around 40 minutes.
    The process was pretty quick but the offer was rolled out after a couple of weeks of negotiations I had with the recruiter and also as the interviews took place in Nov- Dev, my joining date was pushed out to Jan 2015

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your work experience.
      2. How do you think you would react to the following situation
      3. What are your strengths and weaknesses.
      Answer Question