Capgemini Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Initial outreach from company recruiter, followed by several weeks of silence. Finally interviews scheduled, very informal interview but detailed enough to understand role and accomplishment. Followed by weeks of silence and an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Details of role, key accomplishments, understanding of the subject matter   1 Answer

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Sometimes you get lucky with the interview process. These people are so badly overloaded with their day to day life, they don't even care to do a Skype call for the interviews. They blindly do the technical screening and give you a thumbs up for managerial round. You can trick the interviewer by having someone else taking telephonic interview on your behalf. Managerial round is just a formality where a Skype call is done to verify that candidate proposed by the vendor is attending or someone else. You have wait for over a week to get the managerial round sometimes.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges that you faced in your previous project?   1 Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process sucked. Was contacted by a company recruiter for a position at a certain Location which I agreed. Had two technical rounds of interviews with good feedback. The HR couldn't get the client interview and told me that the client postponed the project. Few weeks later another company recruiter contacted and I told him that I was already interviewed and I have no idea what happened. He started his own process. Two more technical interviews. I told him to get the feedback from the old interviews. And doing so the old recruiter contacted back again and I spoke to his manager. Again sweet talks and then no client interviews. Not sure what happened but the process totally sucked me.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions. How would you handle this type of issues etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by HR via an employee referral. The process took a little longer then expected because it was difficult to set on a time for the interview. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR asked my salary expectations and they accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

In the middle of my interview, the interviewer answered her emails and checked her phone. She then got on her computer stating she needed to build a slide deck that was just sent to her. Extremely unprofessional unless that's their process and how they "test" you. Very easy process, but so unprofessional

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting.
    Interview
    Contacted by multiple recruiters. Filled out a form asking basic questions regarding years of experience. nterview process was quiet simplen easy. Has 2 phone interview and 1 face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Years of professional experience. Years of consulting experience.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

My resume selected by the university recruiting team through the position opened on the campus job portal. The interview lasted exactly 25 minutes with just one behavioral interview. The interviewer had a page full of questions and was asking questions from the same. I had a very average experience with Capgemini since after having such an amazing interview with the interviewer being impressed, I received a rejection 3 weeks after the interview date.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst interview I have ever been on. The HM asked me three times where I went to college (even though it was on my resume). Didn't explain what the job entailed. Also didn't ask if I had any questions. On top of that, the recruiter handling the process was incredibly annoying and had really poor email/phone etiquette. I was extremely turned off - especially since it was a recruiting role. Honestly, they don't have a clue what they're doing with recruiting. I immediately withdrew my candidacy at the first opportunity I could.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

During the Interview Process, there were three different rounds. The first round was a phone screening. The second round is in person and the third round is scenario based. The phone interview is behavioral based, and the in person and scenario interviews are a bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you were faced with a challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Received an email in early September notifying me that i would have a phone interview the end of the month. The phone interview was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Had 3 back to back in person interviews in early November. There were 3 different types of interview: Case, behavioral, and technical. The case interview was probably the easiest because It was very straightforward. The behavioral interview was very relaxed as well. the technical interview was a bit of a struggle (since i have more of a functional background) and the interviewer actually started to check his phone in the middle of the interview really set a negative tone. I was told I would hear back in two to three weeks but never heard back. The recruiter emailed us candidates two weeks after the interview stating that the leadership team was still deciding but when I reached out to her two weeks after that email she never responded to me. Has anyone else heard if they received an offer or not?