Capgemini Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Oracle Database Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was great and went as per schedule. Everything was managed well by Capgemini, right from first contact to final rounds. Overall great experience with proper management while interviewing at Capgemini.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I m Writing this review so that it will be helpfull for people in future interview.

Coming from start i have reach capgemini vikhroli office where we was waited for 1 hour before interview.

There were group of 15 people who came to interview for same position (Oracle DBA).

Interview process was worst because interviewer is at all not interested selecting people.

Just few basic questions had ask to every one.

In the end,

HR we have spoke to HR person she told go and write reviews first. (Glass Door)

After Writing the review we got T Shirt (Gift for Writing Good Review)
    And finally HR has told you are not Selected .
    So no one is selected among the 15 people.!

I think just for Writing the review we were called .😠😠😠

I have taken a leave from office specially for reputed company like capgemini but ended with above feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Good hiring process , proper HR communication and guidance, decent seating arrangement. Easy to approch HRs . Wooking place looks good .clean washrooms. We where offered tea and coffee as well.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked to attend the interview for Oracle DBA . I wasted my entire day , nothing happened but the HR asking me leave for the day at 4Pm in the evening just telling that we will give a telephonic interview .

This was my worst interview process in my carreer .

They did not know how to manage an interview .

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

2 levels of round completed.
    L1 round took for 90 mins .
    L2 took for 30 mins. Which video conferencing round .
    Very ridiculous process from CG. Whole day waisted for this process. I was thinking that Im through. But they elected the candidate which were suitable in their project cost estimation. Which shows bad attitude of technical interviewer.
    I would suggest not to go walk in process in CG bcoz they would get preferences in candidate choices. Moreover your day could save it. Kindly avoid company as well. They hav variables in salary and also if could join company. Please don't come on bench. Bcoz if u r on bench then CG will kick on ur stoumach by terminating ur employment with CG. So plz be aware.

Interview Questions

• their intention is what is current salary and expectations   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process conducted on 3rd November drive was very smooth.The queue was long but the coordination was very well managed. I have given 4 interviews in various companies so far and this is by far the best experience. Hr were very nicely treating us and asking us for water and coffee from time to time.

Interview Questions

• questions on structured query language (SQL) , oracle etc   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was quite good..
    Whole process was smooth and the interviewer were good.
    And regarding environment it is quite good
    The overall interview process took 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Basically about the environment were we have worked but not much technically.   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vikhroli (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good. Interviewer was to the point and soft spoken which is great . It would be better if he had the resume copy since he would have clearer view of my work experience. Registration process was not tedious but easy.

Interview Questions

• Oracle Performance monitoring   1 Answer

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

I have faced interview in capgemini about 10 minute for first round. Right now , i am still waiting for another round . Overall experience is good in here in capgemini