Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in North Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (North Dayton, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed at local office by top executives and potential co-workers. Culture as upbeat and supportive. Welcomed new employees

Interview Questions

• What do you think about traveling full time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Friendly and fair. Gained the benefits I requested and desired.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview.. 1 hr interview which covered all aspects of experience

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

It starts with the HR review. There will be three rounds of technical interview. The third one was through Skype. During the technical interview, they will go through the typical project management questions like how you validate an estimate, how do you resolve conflict, and what is your management style.
    After you clear all three rounds you may get an offer. Sometimes, there is a client interview before you get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by HR via an employee referral. The process took a little longer then expected because it was difficult to set on a time for the interview. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR asked my salary expectations and they accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2009.

Interview

They approached me over the phone and after a first screening I got a 1:1 interview with an HR representative and afterwards with one of the Project Managers. We discussed my CV and I was asked to reply to several situation questions in the work place and project management related.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to deal with a change of scope and wasn't allowed to move variables like time or quality which is by definition a contradiction to the project management discipline.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

After a long wait and no information from HR or any Capegemini employee, we were made to wait in queues and collect coupons. Coupons directed us to respective floor and then we had to submit resume and other documents.
    Luckily for me they called out my name quickly and I went ahead to attend the interview. The interviewer had already made up his mind that I am not suitable for the position. Had a very negative body language and his question was 'What development have you done at your company?". I tried to explain, he was not listening to a single word i was speaking, He used to repeat the same question again in different ways. Then I finally had to tell him that if he is already decided that people at my company do nothing and I am not suitable for the role, there is no point going ahead with the discussion. I told I will walk-out of the interview.
    Then came the funny part where he said the work/role for which I was interviewed was not very good! Company expected people to work for more than 14 hours and there is no knowledge among people, but are still expected to deliver. I finally left the interview room, but it was total waste of my time. The interviewer was biased about the company I was working in, and had made his decision before even meeting me!

Interview Questions

• What development do you do at your current company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview

HR from CapGemini directly contacted me - Process just took 2 weeks
    Stage 1: Telephonic
    Stage 2: F2F
    Nearly 1hr of Questions on Project Management.
    Interviewer carried a "YOUR Projects Fail always attitude".

Interview Questions

• Discussions about My Projects & how I handled challenging situations with those.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. Some months to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to cope difficult clients?
      What do you do when customers are tough on a dayly basis?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Minimum 2 rounds of an interview rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Depends on the need of the requirement.