Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by HR via an employee referral. The process took a little longer then expected because it was difficult to set on a time for the interview. Both technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR asked my salary expectations and they accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

It starts with the HR review. There will be three rounds of technical interview. The third one was through Skype. During the technical interview, they will go through the typical project management questions like how you validate an estimate, how do you resolve conflict, and what is your management style.
    After you clear all three rounds you may get an offer. Sometimes, there is a client interview before you get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Communication about the location and duration of the interview was good. Had a 4 hr interview process with 3 levels of people i.e. Manager, Sr. Manager and account VP. Good situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How can your previous experience in managing IT projects that are not related to software development help us   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult. Whatever the recruiter promises, is not what they offer. Confirm salary and posiiton in paper, before accepting the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview.. 1 hr interview which covered all aspects of experience

Anonymous Employee in North Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (North Dayton, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed at local office by top executives and potential co-workers. Culture as upbeat and supportive. Welcomed new employees

Interview Questions

• What do you think about traveling full time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Friendly and fair. Gained the benefits I requested and desired.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It was scheduled interview, Three of rounds of interview. first two rounds were telephonic and last round was face to face. Result was told with in 5 to 6 days.

Interview Questions

• About the projects done and project experience   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Swift with phone call interviews. Very delightful in the call eventhough callers is from India. Interviewer is well prepared in general. It didn't take too much of time. All is pleasant.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

First step in the process was a group interview day at the company office. The second step consisted of a rather normal aptitude test day (6h) and an interview (1h). The last round was a one-on-one interview with the manager you'd be working for. The process lasted ~5 weeks. All the people were very pleasant to interview with and felt very professional.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was not well organized and time consuming. I cleared the first round of telephonic interview. I had to wait for >3 hrs for the second level of screening. I got the verbal confirmation from HR coordinator that I have cleared second level of screening. Every time I follow up to get the status on interview process I was told that I have attend the final HR interview initially, few weeks later I was told I need to attend client interview and finally I was told that I have not cleared the interview. I was given a different status at different points in time

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

The interview with HR people was predictable, with the questions that are normally asked in this situation. there were no personal questions, it was focused only on my previous experience

Interview Questions

• tell me a situation you have a conflict in your team and how you solve it....   Answer Question