Capgemini Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

Capgemini Interview Questions in Pune

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied directly to Capgemini from one of the job board. Job description and my experience was matching so I got a call for first round of interview. It was technical interview with some basic details asked on Microsoft technology. I passed that interview and second round was client round which was again technical round with some advanced questions on database and WCF service.

Interview Questions

• This was asked in the Database section.
      In SQL server, if one table has primary key index and primary key. If I drop the primary key index, will the primary key also gets drop and vice versa ?
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the post of etl developer (informaicatica). first i had the telephonic interview on 9th Dec. it was around 40 minutes. got selected for the next round and interview scheduled for 16 th dec.
    this time interview was around 10-12 mins . just project related ques . interview was quiet good. and hr told to call me back within 2 days.. but its been more than 2 weeks. i mailed and even called the HR ,, but not getting any reply the HR just casually said she will call back. but no reply... any suggestions guyssss.... plz..
    worst experience ever....

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

Jan 10, 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your negative experience. Please write to careers.in@capgemini.com with GLASSDOOR in the subject line. Provide your full name, email ID & HR POC full name ... More

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

2 rounds one telephonic and other face to face.
    Just keep a pen and paper while giving an interview it would help you to do the calculations.
    In Face to Face just be genuine.
    The would do some pressure test also.
    Be before time because it takes a while to get inside from all the security checks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation held telephonic ally.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial rounds of interview went well...however there is only mail from HR saying I am selected...no further update ...I was waiting for almost a week...
    Tried to contact over HR's mobile number , landline , mail....yet no reply
    Meanwhile I gave interview to the other company, given offer letter by the same and I joined ... Today is the first day in the new company, and still no reply from Capgemini HR.
    Very pathetic corporate HR behaviour ...

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

Jan 10, 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your negative experience. Taking your feedback into consideration, we will work towards providing on-time feedback to our candidates.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

It's on campus
    They took three rounds
    1. aptitude
    2. technical
    3 . HR
    1. Aptitude is quite easy as it includes basic topics like train average percentage and one English section which is easy as it has only paragraph and questions based on that

2. In technical they ask about what you written on your resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good to have office like Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

Good interview process, we had to wait for a couple of hours as interview panel. Once interviewer were available we it was good experience.
    Gone through two rounds of interview, technical and manager followed by background check.

Java Developer - Pune Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

phone interview with Mr. Mahesh within a day of submitting resume.
    interviewer was very professional, patient and explained the process in detail with role and responsibility.
    Starting from base to advance all questions asked by interviewer were most important for java developer.
    it was nice experience with capgemini and Just waiting for offer and numbers.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was done with my technical interview on 7th Sept and then HR discussion on 9th Sept. HR discussion was ok. Still waiting for offer letter. Any idea about process in Capgemin? I am sending mails for followup to recruiter but no reply. Seems like they dont care. What should I do?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through college. The 2-day selection process consisted of an Aptitude test on the first day and Technical and HR round on the second day. The results were announced on the second day itself. From a pool of 200 odd people, 10 were chosen for the Technical and HR rounds and the final shortlist contained 6 students. The overall interview experience was satisfactory.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any

Jan 10, 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your offer with Capgemini! Hope you have a wonderful #LifeAtCapgemini

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very bad. First you have to fill data in Reception then again one more guy sit with laptop and you have to fill again personal info in an excel file after that you can able to submit your resume.

Interview Questions

• Interview don't know what he is asking... He asked me question, Normal cache and application cache..

ha ha.. Normal cache what it is?
      1. Normal cache and application cache