Capgemini Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor

2.9

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

As a campus hired, first round was of aptitude test. Second round was of Group discussion. Third round was of Personal interview. i.e. HR + Technical. Difficulty level : easy.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with the online aptitude test, which was having 2 sections.
    1. Quantitative (16 questions)
    2. Logical (16 questions)
    For both the sections there were 50 min.
    It was followed by Essay Writing test. You need to write an essay on the given topic with the range of words from 200 to 240.
    Next there was an online technical test with 20 questions and the time for that was 20 min.
    The questions were mostly based on C, data structures, digital logic, etc.
    Next was technical interview and followed by the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe each term used in public static void main(Strings args[]).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

On first day we had to give 2 tests, first one being more of non technical and students who cleared this had to give the technical test on the same day immediately after announcement of results. We got a mail mentioning the students shortlisted for interview rounds to be conducting the next day. There were two rounds of interview: technical and HR.

Technical Round:
    the interviewer focuses mainly on your CV. He will ask questions on every possible thing you have mentioned in your CV, so be thorough with your CV. Apart from this, he asked me questions on SQL,oops, gave some hypothetical situations and asked my views on it, some puzzles.

HR Round:
    The HR again asked me questions from my CV, and many other technical questions from networks and dbms. She then asked me about my family background and why capgemini.

Interview Questions

• Difference between IPv4 and IPv6
      what are servlets
      difference in c++ and java   Answer Question

Selenium Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)).

Interview

The process was good but due to walk in the crowd was unmanageable. Had to wait for around 2 hours for availability of panel. The interviewer very kind and explained the questions properly

Technical Lead/Senior Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very bad process, I can say no process at all. However HR guys are quite jolly/helpful in nature. Technical panels are the worst I've ever seen. Given interviews 2ice however found them to be quite dominant in nature. The questions they ask usually to Experienced guys are not genuine...Java naming conventions/Diff.between JDK/JRE...Write down code for a simple class...Can anyone expecting this kinda questions being asked to person with >12 yrs of experience? Not only me, but maximum ppl were totally dissatisfied ....same questions to each candidate..panels doesn't bother about person's ability & moreover they themselves don't know much...Salary negotiation was much below par..
    Note:I don't want to defame CapGemini..I'd a vry good image for this co..However just a simple request to HR guys--Pls pls put genuine ppl in interview panel...From a candidate point of view, learning is more important..So if we travel a long distance by giving our best effor..so in return we seek a good interview..It really doesn't matter whether ur a select or not..but it really matters for learning...

Interview Questions

• Java naming conventions/standards   1 Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled at 10:30 AM but was kept on waiting till 3:30 PM and been informed that interview panel has left. Face-to-Face interview was turned into Walk-in with poor management. No respect for Candidates time.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Technology applied for was C++/VC++,
    Following rounds were there -Telephonic Interview, Coding Test, Managerial Round and HR. Interview question were ranging from basic to advance. Mainly concentrated on VC++, MFC, Multithreading

Interview Questions

• Interview questions regarding - static member variable, static function, smart pointers, virtual constructor destructor, STL.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Java for 6yrs experienced
    1) Technical Online test.
    2) Technical interview
    3) HR round

I got selected but when I asked for the package they showed their cheap standard and asked me to join on package where 3yrs experienced person should.
    Will never ever go for this company and will asks others too please discuss about money before going for any round.

Interview Questions

• 1) Core java questions like collections, sorting, exception handling, oops concepts
      2) Angular js basics questions
      3) Spring questions   Answer Question

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I got notification from one of the recruiter company and got invitation for walk-ins in Capgemini. We reach there around 10.30 and they were directly enrolling for interview. The interview took aroung 40-45mins and ask very basic and theoretical questions.

Interview Questions

• All basic theoretical questions related to cobol, jcl, little bit of CICS and sort.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It was a college fresh graduate intake program in one of the pune university deemed colleges in Pune.
    First an aptitude test was taken which was easy enough to crack. Candidated clearing the cut off were asked to stay for the technical round of interview. Due to time shortage the HR sat with the person interviewing for technical round to assess the candidates faster.
    Logical questions and puzzles were asked which were easy to crack if you have good problem solving skills and common sense. :)

Interview Questions

• If I am on a drive with girlfriend/wife in a isolated area and suddenly one of the car tyre got
      punctured. I have a spar tyre in my car. While removing the bolts of the punctured tyre, I see that all the bolts have gone bad and can not be used to fix the new tyre. How can
      I reach safely to home by driving my car?   1 Answer