Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

There are usually 1 to 2 phone screens, then a face to face with at least 2 leaders. This various, of course, when one is coming directly from college - at that point, there is a phone screen, followed by 2 in office meetings with Managers, Senior Managers and Principals. Interviews at the college level is more structured than for experienced hires. It can take 4-5 weeks from initial college meeting to hire decision at the entry level point. It is much faster with experienced hires, because Capgemini only hires experienced people for identified, specific roles.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you did not get along with a client, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very organized and well planned interview. The only thing I did not like was that after the 2nd round interview, I did not hear anything at all from them for 3 1/2 weeks until I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Received another offer that was a better opportunity for my skill-set and interests.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

its a medium level of the interview in Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
    trying to get back again in the company.
    lots of new project are in the line in Capgemini. Try to clear the interview for the new job in capgemini .
    got a chance to learn SAP HANA

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was an overall good experience. We were screened based on an aptitude test and english essay writing. After clearing the test, I was asked whether I was able to relocate. I said yes and after that they asked me to upload the documents for verification. After the verification, the offer letter was mailed to me stating the place and time of reporting.

Interview Questions

• Are you certified in SAP or not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Either you accept the given offer or not.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have sent my cv for which I have received an email to attend the interview. It consists of two rounds one is a test to be given on the system & then hr round.

Interview Questions

• It was an systems test normally to test ur acumen   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were total 3 Rounds in the process
    First one was Online technical in which some whr aptitude and some questions related to SAP technical.
     Second round was One to one
     Third round was Communication

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview. First round was of general aptitude which consisted of 50 questions. 2nd round was managerial interview. And 3rd round was CS round i.e. Communication skills round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I had to accept what was offered.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

Aptitude in the morning, waited all day for the results since number of student applicants were from all over the region, followed by GD in the evening and than PI at midnight.

Interview Questions

• Why are manholes round, If you have a retail store how would you implement IT infrastructure, very simple questions   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional hiring process I have seen.
    The interview was of 2 rounds, 1 Technical and 1 Managerial.
    I was asked to attend 5 such interviews both telephonic and face to face (of which some I cleared, I do not know the end result of any). I am not sure if they track anything once they call the candidates. I did not wish to write this review as I am not a person to rant or crib. But I was just appalled by the same thing happening to many candidates.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about function modules and BADI etc even though I was there for functional consultant role.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Three rounds ...
    Got a call for skill checking .. Technical F2F interview - asked questions from resume .

Managerial round - asked about career path and how to resolve issues etc.

Hr round - salary discuss - they negotiate a lot..
    Selected

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Dallas, TX Tell me a situation where you did not get along with a client, how did you handle it?
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Atlanta, GA Why Capgemini? Why Consulting?
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Bengaluru (India) Are you certified in SAP or not.
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Bengaluru (India) It was an systems test normally to test ur acumen
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Mumbai (India) All questions related to domain
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview What were your responsibilities?
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Why do you chose SAP?
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Nagpur, Maharashtra (India) Why are manholes round, If you have a retail store how would you implement IT infrastructure, very simple questions
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview I was asked about function modules and BADI etc even though I was there for functional consultant role.
Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Bengaluru (India) how do you troubleshoot issue in GRC ?