Capgemini SAP Staff Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini SAP Staff Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 rounds, one was on campus very simple behavioral questions. Some related to tech interest. Didn't think I did exceptionally well. 2nd round was at the office (Chicago) and was three interviews including one case which they give you when you arrive. Not very challenging, just designed to get to know you, see you communicate and gauge whether you could be a good team member and capable in front of a client.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came up with a dynamic solution for a tough problem?

Would you be ok working with SAP?

Why tech consulting?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Knew somebody in the company so even though I did not go to a school they typically recruited from, I was able to get my foot in the door. A few days after my resume was passed along I was contacted for a phone interview/ phone screening. About 10 days after the phone interview I was told I would be moving along to the in office interview. About two weeks after the in office interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of one of your failures and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

On campus interview consisted of a 1 on 1 interview with a hiring manager consisting of simple hypothetical questions. The second round was in Houston (all expenses paid) and consisted of 5 interviews including an executive level interview. Some of the interviews were meant to test analytical skills, others seemed to test interpersonal abilities. They all consisted of fairly vague hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you worked with someone who was difficult?   Answer Question
    • How would you address an error in an excel program?   Answer Question

I didn't want to spend 90% of my work time traveling.

SAP Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The process was standard hiring process for the most part. The initial interview was on the phone to get an idea of what experiences I've had and why I think I fit for the role. My success was determined by relating my listed resume experience to directly relate to the job. Doing this in narrative/story form was best.

Second round was in person interview with HR representative. Behavioural questions to see how you might react to potential challenges in the workplace.

Final round was a detailed case study and presentation. Majority of the challenge is in the presentation and being able to handle difficult questions. Solid analysis in your case study is obviously helpful.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a decision without having all the information? If so, how did you manage it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation