Capgemini Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Process comprised of a total of 4 rounds.
1) Aptitude Test + Essay writing
2) Technical Test
3) Technical Interview
4) HR interview

1) Aptitude Test- consisted 2 sections. one logical reasoning and the other way quantitative aptitude, 16 questions each with a total time of 50 minutes. Most of the questions were quite easy with few of them being time taking. Then you'll be asked to write an essay with minimum 240 words and a maximum of 300 words. Just don't use backspace and write your lines slowly without and spelling mistake. Even 10 words per minute will give you 300 words which is more than enough. Around 250 members gave the test and 36 members shortlisted for the next round.

2) Technical Test- had a total of 20 questions divided into 4 sections with 5 questions from C programming, 5 questions from Data Structures, 8 questions where algorithms will be given and you need to find the output and 2 questions from Digital electronics. Total time given will be 20 minutes and it is not at all sufficient as questions were lengthy.
20 of us cleared this round out of 36.

3)Technical Interview- Questions were from your project, very basic programming(A bit tricky ones) and data structures and java.

4) HR Interview- All 20 of us were called for HR as well. This round went less like a formal HR interview and more like a document verification process. HR was really cool and sarcastic about our answers.(sometimes harsh) Looked more like a formality round.

Finally 10 of us who performed well in Technical Interview were selected.

Interview Questions

• Tech.Int- Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Tech.Int- Tell me about your project Can youwrite the algorithm you used for the implementation?   Answer Question
  • Tech.Int- Write a code to implement a queue using linked list   Answer Question
  • Explain how a queue is implemented using an array   Answer Question
  • Tech.Int- Can a main method in java be over ridden?   1 Answer
  • Tech.Int- What is dangling pointer, malloc and why pointers are not used in java   Answer Question
  • HR.int- Again the same question about low CGPA, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in December 2016.

Interview

Hiring was through campus placements. It was a three round process.Starting with the online test consisting of aptitude and english questions.It also had an essay question of 240 words limit.Then after qualifying this round technical interview round was there followed by HR interview

Interview Questions

• difference between c++ and java   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2016.

Interview

First an online test was held which was mainly on general aptitude and basic programming.After a few weeks online technical interview was held where the questions were from resume. The interview was a very relaxed one. Also I had to explain how I got interest to this field. After that a telephonic interview was held for the HR round.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Was detailed technical questions around research. there were several tests also. each test was of increasing difficulty.Also involved 1 to 1 interviews with quite a few senior people. Happened in diff cities.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2017.

Interview

There was aptitude test and an essay writing test.
    Then there was a basic coding round which has data structures, C etc.
    Finally technical interview which has simple questions on any programming language.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 technical level interview.Technical questions are very common questions. Frequently asked questions from Google is good enough to clear. Behavioural questions also asked. formal HR interview.Need to provide all required Certificates and papers .

Interview Questions

• Standard interview process.Technical questions are very common questions. Frequently asked questions from Google is good enough to clear.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhopal (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

ROUND 1 Written Test: General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal
    ROUND 2 Coding Round: Basic Data structure, Algorithm and SQL Questions
    ROUND 3 Technical Interview- They asked questions regarding to the field you are. I was amazed hiring for analyst post and the interviewer itlself didnt had knowledge or R and SQL
    ROUND 4 HR Interview- Unprofessional HR asked irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions

• Q) Why IT
      Q) Questions on core be it civil, electrical or any other non CS IT branches(Irrelevant)   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 rounds - Technical and HR
    Technical was mainly focused on your summer intern and the projects you did.
    HR panel was more concerned about your communication skills.
    Some skills like SQL or basic knowledge of any one language will go a long way.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jabalpur (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First an aptitude test is conducted. Then an essay writing test. The aptitude test has a cutoff. In the interview, they asked to describe about the university projects or any internships done and our role in it. Basic questions in Java and SQL were asked.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain about the projects done by you.
      2. Write a query to get the second highest salary in an employee table.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Capgemini had come for campus placements. The process included:
    1) Aptitude Test (Quant & Logic)
    2) Technical test (MCQs based on Basic C, Excel)
    3) Interview (Technical, HR)
    The interview lasted around 20 minutes and was quite relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to introduce myself and then asked me about me my college projects that I pursued. The interview lasted around 20 minutes and was quite relaxed and easy.   Answer Question