Capgemini Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in July 2017.

Interview

Searching or looking for an opportunity to upgrade upgrade yourself and improve our professional skills in the right way and right Place.
To work in a Dynamic Organization and be a loyal and respective employee of the organization having all the knowledge of the concerned Dept.

Interview Questions

• like roll and responsibilities type questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur Dehat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kanpur Dehat (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

A very simple interview at IIT Kanpur. Wanted to know about your desire to work with the company. Tested quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning before the interview. Overall quite easy.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I applied through consultancy in bangalore, HR and mgr rounds cleared and selected. After fill in employment form HR said ll send offer next day. After 2weeks consultancy said due to business approvals delay offer cannot be released so pls try next time.
    Al this was waste of time as I missed 2 other good offers depending on this as HR and consultancy guys sold trust . They don't understand candidate worth.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was easy first there is HR screening will conduct then they will proceed with either technical or written test then will take two rounds of technical and finally HR round will there for compansation and final selection of the process

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

One round with Team lead, One round with manager and one round with HR.
    The first round is with Team Lead, thats the screening process to select the desired candidates out of the attended candidates. If get through, the Manage will discuss the below things and finalize the candidate. HR will confirm and discuss about Salary.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about personal life and more about previous experience and career aspirations, how was my previous experience related to the present job, what makes me join Capgemini, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years, why are you leaving the current job, what is your salary expectation.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview process is normal and up to standard. Only the position promised a the time of interview is not given when you are not aware of the company projects well.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult and unexpected question was asking a managerial level question when you are appearing for a technical round.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were done as my salary was decided already

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in August 2009.

Interview

Interview was on microstrategy. I am expert to provide the DWH/BI solutions.