Capgemini Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was too Good, they asked me about my past experiences as well as how I can use my knowledge in current scenario and overall about the process, about my soft skills and some questions about Journal entries.

Interview Questions

• they asked my about my year Gap   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

One round with Team lead, One round with manager and one round with HR.
    The first round is with Team Lead, thats the screening process to select the desired candidates out of the attended candidates. If get through, the Manage will discuss the below things and finalize the candidate. HR will confirm and discuss about Salary.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about personal life and more about previous experience and career aspirations, how was my previous experience related to the present job, what makes me join Capgemini, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years, why are you leaving the current job, what is your salary expectation.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was easy first there is HR screening will conduct then they will proceed with either technical or written test then will take two rounds of technical and finally HR round will there for compansation and final selection of the process

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini in July 2017.

Interview

Searching or looking for an opportunity to upgrade upgrade yourself and improve our professional skills in the right way and right Place.
    To work in a Dynamic Organization and be a loyal and respective employee of the organization having all the knowledge of the concerned Dept.

Interview Questions

• like roll and responsibilities type questions.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur Dehat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kanpur Dehat (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

A very simple interview at IIT Kanpur. Wanted to know about your desire to work with the company. Tested quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning before the interview. Overall quite easy.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was nice interview. They are checking my skills, knowledge and confidence. And they show how much I gained knowledge. And I learned some more work knowledge about my future.

Interview Questions

• Which T code used in Non Po process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had applied for Senior associate, however they gave me opportunity to become a lead and later moved me into PMO lead where I was reporting to the director of the project. Great exposure!

Interview Questions

• About myself and experience   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I have received a call from Employee referral, process took 2 weeks and then got a call for interview. Attended interview in bangalore. Overall interview experience is good.
    Interview process started with written test which contains core java and sql questions
    Second round is technical round.

Interview Questions

• Core java questions and some programming questions on java.
      Asked about JDBC statements   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

They follow STAR method for interview and test you intelligence. Also Stability is counted as a hiring parameter. Furthermore, you should choose your words before you speak. Please be mindful before you appear for interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Totally 2 rounds of interview. Initially with the line manager followed by a HR manager. 10 mins of interview. One of the simplest interview i have ever attended. All you need to be friendly with the panel and should be confident. Difficult to contact HR for any queries. Offer recieved after 1 month .

Interview Questions

• If an electric train is traveling south, which way the smoke will blow ? Behavioural and questions based on your CV.   1 Answer