Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of Interview...1 is HR, another 2 are from employees who are not much qualified. Usually employees in Capgemini are hired from project perspective, and not long term perspective...So once project is completed, and no similar projects are available they are asked to leave company. Capgemini is not interested in investing in employees which is really a big disadvantage to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting.
    Interview
    Contacted by multiple recruiters. Filled out a form asking basic questions regarding years of experience. nterview process was quiet simplen easy. Has 2 phone interview and 1 face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Years of professional experience. Years of consulting experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Senior HR called saying everything will go at the speed of light. Had cleared Technical round. was waiting for further calls but no response I called and asked Jr. HR said Technical round is clear you may have or may not have managerial round. Wait for another call. I was waiting for 15 days but no reply I sent mails but no reply I called one more time to check; he said there is another team who is looking at my case; I will follow up and get back to you. another 8-10 days wait. No reply. Should I ?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick process. First HR will screen you with some basic questions and criteria followed by 3 technical interviews over phone/Skype. The questions were mostly related to projects/technologies I have worked on. I will rate the questions as 5 out of 10. None of them were too hard to answer. Once these 3 technical rounds were over I received a call from HR regarding compensation discussion. You can negotiate you salary specially if your skill sets are niche.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you have niche skills or company need to hire people. Generally pays above market rate if negotiated well.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

One technical round and one HR round.
    Technical round was not that difficult, that guys asked me general technical interview questions.
    In HR round, it was more about negotiation and joining.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was normal and they asked all technical questions. In HR interview whatever HR promised before joining was not aligning with senior management from delivery side.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Last project details and and details about insurance. and claim details and about Quality management
    The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.Don't expect to hear back right away and don't panic if you don't get contacted immediately after the interview. It takes time for companies to make final decisions, to put together a job offer package for the winning candidate, and to let the other applicants know if they weren't selected.

If a week or so has gone by and you still haven't heard, it's appropriate to follow up with your contact at the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview. A bit technical. And then an office visit. That was technical too. Three iterviews rounds. I was asked both tech and non tech questions. ANd more on case studies and quizes.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Three steps phone interview following application and after hiring managed from an offshore recruiter who did not know much about the position and the internal HR compensation and evaluation process during negotiations and discussions

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a certain number of Oracle features   1 Answer