Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Diversity drive was managed like an event. I have never seen this earlier as my waiting time was much much more less than what we have u experienced in earlier drives of other orgs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Screening round , Hr basics , Technical one and manager interview and then salary and other benefits ,specific conversation with IDAM practice head . Explained about the projects and opportunities in pipeline

Interview Questions

• specific to Domain and Leadership   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Went through four different interviews (two technical) and then recruiter never contacted me back in spite of me sending follow-up emails. Extremely unprofessional after multiple interviews. It is polite to tell candidates if they are no longer being considered after several interviews.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between Type I and Type II error?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Received random interviews which mostly didn't relate to the position that I was being interviewed. After initial phone calls and emails with the recruiting coordinator, I had 30 minutes technical phone interview.

Interview Questions

• questions around Cloud migration   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

This has been the weirdest process ever. 3 interviews were held in total. The 1st with HR, to assess skills and your salary requirements BEFORE proceeding. The 2nd interview was over the phone with the team looking for the candidate. The 3rd interview was in- person with the team leader and another associate. The interview process went rather well. It was after the interview process that got weird and discouraging. After the 3rd interview, I was called back by HR stating they were interested in presenting a "potential offer", but I had to do a few things: take a $20k paycut than what was originally discussed and no bonus, and to redo my resume because it wasn't presentable enough for the clients. They DID NOT budge in negotiations on the salary, and I had to fix my resume 5 different times, which the end result being the original resume given. The resume process was one week alone. I have NEVER had to do this ever. This was very discouraging, especially since I looked at the reviews (benefits, interview process, salaries) for this position on Glassdoor, and made my decision to apply in the first place. I feel that since they knew my last position ended months ago, that I needed a job. They kept stating that once I move to manager, I will have a bonus, and my pay would increase tremendously. I heard that as "IF I get promoted to manager". All in all, it took about 5 weeks from interview to offer, and I accepted, because my back is against the wall for a job. The positive is I am looking forward to learning new technical skills, and meeting new team members to see what I can learn from them as well. I will be starting in 3 weeks, so I am still interviewing for perm spots paying me my worth and current salary. If I can't land something within these next few weeks, I will use this as an experience builder on my resume, will be both PMP/CSM certified in the next 8 weeks, and will begin my search again.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hartford, CT) in June 2018.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter and only interview scheduled was client interview after 6 weeks(after so many follow ups) .After interview got result of interview after 2 weeks ( after so many follow ups).offer was released after 2 days and then did follow up innumerable time for visa transfer and as per hiring manager , client is not giving apt answer for issuing client docs.Total process till now is more than 10+ weeks and no substantial answer on joining date..i would suggest not to waste your time because if hiring 1 person they are taking months(and still unsure) , not sure what would happen after joining any project. Such a processless company and have ample time to waste.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY).

Interview

This was the easiest interview process I've been a part of. Had 30 min interview with the recruiter, 20 min interview with a manager, then another interview with another manager, then an interview with the leader over the department. All were Skype interviews. Didn't get a chance to negotiate salary but overall it was a smooth process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to talk, instead to know about my experience he was more concerned with the salary. after my interview was scheduled with 2 managers. it was based on Java , spring concepts. But in the end there something happens which was not professional.I asked when should I expect any communication from your side, manage told sarcastically didn't your college teach you not to ask for feedback in the interview.
    This was very rude of them. A company should teach their manager to how to talk to the candidate, they are representing the company. Candidates can be a future employee. If it can happen in the interview no one would want to join such culture.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

2 telephonic interviews and then they gave the offer. Sometimes they arrange client interview also. But the process is very easy. . . . . .

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.